Making Plans

Ian P.O.V. 

Since it was Sunday, we had school tomorrow. After lunch, Nellie arrived back from her friends' house. Everyone greeted her enthusiastically and she reciprocated the enthusiasm. Then, she went to the kitchen to prepare a very delicious dinner. 

"Get ready for a great dinner" she called, before disappearing into the kitchen. We all sat down into the living room. 

"So, um, we need to figure out the whole school situation," Amy said. "Ian and Natalie are already attending school, but you guys aren't." She addressed the Starlings, Holts, and Jonah. 

"We aren't going to do school," Sinead said, meaning the triplets weren't going. 

"Oh... okay. You sure?" Amy asked. 

"Yes," said Ted. 

"We have some things to keep us busy." Ned added. 

"Okay, then. Reagan and Madison can go to the same school as Dan and Natalie - the middle school. Hamilton can join Ian and I at the high school. But with Jonah..." Amy said. 

"It's cool, homie. I can't go cause of my popularity. No sweat, cuz." Jonah said. What a horrible way to speak. 

"Ian," Amy said. 

"Yes," I replied. 

"Can you send the parent email and make sure Ham is enrolled in the high school. Then, can you do Reagan and Maddy?" 

"Sure, but it could take time. So they might miss a  few days of school." They cheered when I said this. 

"So, you guys can do whatever you want now, until dinner," Amy informed us. Everyone went off their separate ways. Sinead went to her room, her brothers heading tot he lab area (fireproof), built specially for them. The eldest Holt headed to his room so he could change for swimming, and the twins raced to the gym and were having a competition. Dan and Natalie went somewhere upstairs. I followed Amy to her bedroom. She closed the door, sighed, and flopped onto her bed.

"This is crazy," she said. Then she got up and went to her closet. She was about to open the door when I said, 

"No! Don't open it!" I had just noticed a line the connected to the closet door and something being it. "Our siblings were trying to prank you. Which most likely means they have a camera." I searched the room, then ran to Amy's bookshelf, which had a clear view of her room from there. "Don't you, Daniel? Natalie?" I said, finding a camera. I disabled it and the bucket of slime that would've gotten Amy in her closet. 

"Thanks, Ian." She said, pecking my cheek. "You're the best."