Yesterday?

Fake is the new trend and everyone's in style.
-Blood on the dance floor
----------------------------------------------

I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down, then try to look at the situation logically.
What reason could possibly have-
I'm distracted as the large man on my right yanks my arm forward, taking away my calm.
"Let me go!" I yell.
Their grip only seems to tighten on my arms. It seems that no matter how much I try to twisted and squirm against their brute force of arms, I always just end up getting told to shut up.
"Why are you taking me?!" I try to be demanding, but my voice cracks and squeals and somehow I manage to sound like a scared little child. Exposure with hair isn't even that serious a crime, it's just embarrassing. I don't understand.
Something that should just end with horrible public embarrassment, was being treated as if I had made physical contact with someone via my bare skin.
This confused me to no end, I wanted answers. Adrenaline suddenly kicked through my veins and I feel unstoppable suddenly. With no stoppage of my walk, I pulled myself up using their grip on my arms and hooked my legs around each set of legs.
Both guards were flustered for the tiniest second, but it was enough.
Trying to take advance of their distraction, I shove my arms out and hit the guard to my left, who is physically smaller than me, and try to shove my fists into his face.
Instinct guides me as I whip my leg around with blinding speed and slam it in the other guard's face, pushing him away with my strong foothold on his hip.
The taller guard sits on the ground from where I kicked him back and and I imagine he stares at me through his helmet.
The shorter one lies on the gravel path, unmoving. I imagine he has his eyes closed.
Both guards begin to breathe at a organized pace and I can tell they're both knocked out.
These men are not fighters, only few are. They are trained to sit and watch and be scary.
To infect fear upon others.
And they certainly hadn't been excepting me to fight back as I did.
Sure, maybe I would ask or scream a few panicked questions but fight back and make them fall down like empty water bottles?
No, that was most truly unthinkable.

No one but the high-up soldiers who fight the rebels and savages outside knows how to properly throw a punch.

So how did I know how?