Hanabi Cheney

Name: Hanabi Cheney
Race: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Birthday: Year X772
Hair Colour:
Black
White (Galaxy Dragon Force)
Eye Colour:
Red
White (Shadow Dragon Force)

Professional Status

Affiliation: Fairy Tail
Guild Mark Location: Left shoulder
Guild Mark Colour: Rainbow with black outline
Occupation: Mage
Team:
Team Hanabi
Team Natsu
Team Fairy Tail C
Team Fairy Tail
Partner(s):
Floral
Romeo Conbolt
Bisca Connell
Alzack Connell
(More as the story goes on)
Base of Operations:
First Fairy Tail Building (former)
Second Fairy Tail Building (former)

Personal Status

Status: Active
Relative(s):
Rogue Cheney (Brother)
Skiadrum (Foster Father; Deceased)
Kana (Foster Mother; Deceased)

Magic

Magic:
Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
Galaxy Dragon Slayer Magic
Dragon Force
Fire Magic
Water Magic
Lightning Magic
Ice-Make
Celestial Spirit Magic
Music Magic
Storm Magic
Palm Magic

Appearance
Identical to her twin Rogue Cheney, she he's the same red eyes and black hip long hair which she keeps the parts framing her face pined at the back of her head with a large bow and her outfit consists of the picture above ^. Hanabi has a curvaceous body with large breasts, wide hips and a small waist, her only downfall is that she has a small amount of dragon scales on her hands which she keeps hidden with black gloves.

Personality
Hanabi's a very sensitive and happy-go-lucky girl and usually uses the words 'un', 'yeah' or 'hm' at the end of sentences. When in battle she likes to play around with the enemy usually calling them names, but that changes if one of her comrades are to be injured, usually becoming strict and sarcastic. She enjoys babysitting Bisca and Alzack Connells daughter Asuka Connell, Hanabi also loves her older brother Rogue Cheney and their Exceeds Frosch and Floral.

Magic and Abilities
Even so she doesn't use them she's able to use Galaxy and Shadow Slayer Magic along with Dragon Force, when on missions she only uses Fire Magic, Water Magic, Lightning Magic and Ice-Make along with Celestial Spirit Magic and occasionally her Music Magic. Hanabi's Celestial Spirit Magic is different from other Mages, she's able to summon dragon spirit's from keys made of diamonds that were given to her from her foster dragon mother Kana, she also has gold and silver keys. Hanabi can also use Storm Magic but chooses not to, when in a close range battle she's able to use Palm Magic. The reason of her having so many different magics is unknown.

Background
At a young age Hanabi and Rogue were abandoned by their parents and left in the forest where Skiadrum; The Shadow Dragon found them along with Kana; The Galaxy Dragon and trained them. Rogue could never master Galaxy Dragon Slayer Magic therefore only learning Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic, in Hanabi's case she was able to learn both Galaxy and Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic, when they were 11 Hanabi and Rogue killed the two dragons and traveled to the Kingdom of Fiore. At the age of 13 Hanabi joined Fairy Tail (one year after the core members disappeared). Hanabi is now 19 and the strongest member of Fairy Tail and is always going on missions with Bisca Connell and Alzack Connell along with her Exceed Floral and occasionally Romeo Conbolt, if not on a mission she enjoys beating up Twilight Ogre when they bother the Guild for money.

Exceed's Name: Floral
Gender: Female
Race: Exceed
Magic:
Aera
Cloud Magic
Age: 6
Fur Colour: Green
Eye colour: Black
Guild Mark Colour: Black with rainbow outline
Guild Mark Location: Back
Appearance
As an Exceed and Frosch's identical twin, Floral is a small, long-tailed, green anthropomorphic cat that can stand on its hind legs. Floral has large, round eyes, each complete with a pair of prominent eyelashes, and rosy cheeks.
The entirety of Floral's body, aside from her face, is covered by a pink frog-like suit, which unlike her brothers is not covered by black spots. The suit sports a plain belly, webbed hands, and a hood which forms the frog's head, complete with two beady eyes resting on the hood.

Personality
Floral's very respectful to Hanabi and calls her Hanabi-sama. She also loves her twin brother Frosch and his partner Rogue. Floral is a happy exceed who cares for others and there safety.