Study Group

The mission underground had been successful and the fairies had also received a wonderful surprise: the bonding with the Pixies! Musa had bonded with the very sweet and elegant Tune, the Pixie of manners. However, Faragonda was immensely worried about the threat Lord Darkar characterized. She had told the Winx who he was and recommended that the Pixies should not return to their village. The news in Alfea wasn't over yet: the charming Professor Avalon had been added to the teacher staff.

In spite of all these news in about ten days, Musa's head was elsewhere... she was constantly staring at her cell phone: should she call him or not? But why should she do it! He was in the wrong! He was the one who had treated her that way in a delicate moment, without even having the foresight to understand how she felt in that precise situation. All those days had passed but she missed him, even though they had fought heavily. The more they fought, the more she missed him. She called herself stupid, she called herself an imbecile... how can you miss someone who makes you despair? Musa did. She still wants to understand what spell that handsome tenebrous casted on her, it couldn't be otherwise....

"It's no use, he'll never do it..." Tecna tells her.

"Who are you talking about?" She says getting up from the bed.

"Don't play dumb, you know who I'm talking about...you seem more taken with it than before. It was a bullshit saying the "I don't forgive you, I don't like you anymore" excuse, you can tell that shit to people who don't know you..."

Musa snorts but Tecna was right about everything. She didn't want to let her know that she and Riven had already cleared up, though; if they argued again, that was her business.

"It's okay, Tec, though... I don't understand him sometimes. He seems moody!"

"I'd say he definitely is..." she says, closing the PDA and putting it away. She lies down, seeing Digit already asleep in her crib, next to Tune's.

"Maybe I'm wrong..."

"I wouldn't say that. Mostly, you're identical. You're both stubborn, cocky, never wanting to admit the obvious..."

"Thanks uh..." she huffs turning away.

Tecna shakes her head getting up and sitting on Musa's bed.

"If you really like him, just admit it. No one can judge you, it's your choice. In the end, it's the logical thing to do, don't you think?" He says winking at her.

Musa smiles, Tecna had never been so affectionate but she loved her a lot anyway. She gets up and hugs her pink haired friend.

"You're right...maybe it's time to stop hiding."

"Good, that's how I like you!"

The two burst out laughing and stay a little longer to chat before falling asleep. The next day, Musa gets up late as usual, but never later than that lazy Stella. She sees Aisha playing with Piff.

"Good morning Aisha!"

"Hey, good morning to you! The bathroom is already free if you want!" She winks at her.

"Then I'll go before Stella gets up!" She laughs.

"Yes, also because just now Griselda came by, she says she wants to get us all together in the yard in ten minutes..."

"WHAT?! IN TEN MINUTES?!" Stella yells as she comes out of her room. Musa runs towards the bathroom competing with her friend and winning.

"Damn you Musa! Ugh!!! I in ten minutes still haven't decided what to wear!!!"

After various whining and bickering, the girls went down to the courtyard finding themselves a large group of specialists, accompanied by Codatorta and Saladin. The two were on stage along with Faragonda and Griselda. Bloom approaches with the girls going towards their friends.