Chapter 2

Namjoon stirred in his sleep as he felt Jin's cold hands sneak up his back. "Jinnie, your hands are ice cold." He replied, causing Jin to chuckle and turn to face his husband. 

"Are you saying you don't like my touch?" He replied tilting his head to the side, before kissing Namjoon deeply. 

"Jin, we can't. You know the thing about our daughter. What if she comes in here and.."

"Dad." A young girl said walking in her arms by her sides as she crawled into the bed in between them, both the men separating to give her some space.

"Yes Seojun" Jin replied stroking his daughter's lose hair out of her face. 

"Can we go see Hyunwoo?" Seojun asked rubbing her eyes from sleep.

"Maybe later, but it's still a little early. I'm sure Jungkook and Y/N wouldn't mind having us over for a meal."

The little girl nodded. "Can I sleep in here for a little?" 

Jin smiled, but shook his head. "Here, i'll come with you and lay with you until you go to sleep ok? Then, i'll make you're favorite breakfast, ok?"

Seojun nodded rushing to her room, while Jin kissed Namjoon a sweet goodbye, carrying his RJ plushie out to his daughter.

"DAD!" Yunbok yelled shaking Jimin up from his sweet slumber. Jimin sighed as he opened one eye to look at his son. 

"Yes?"

"I can't sleep, can we go see Hyunwoo today?"

"Go back to sleep Yunbok." Yoongi replied not even turning to look at his son.

"But I want to go see the baby."

"You heard your dad, Yun. Maybe in a little bit. It's still early."

"Oh ok." The boy replied walking back to his room, still wide awake.

"You got to stop being so mean to him."

"How? Was I being mean?" Yoongi replied.

"Go back to sleep Yunbok." Jimin imitated Yoongi who turned to look back at his husband. 

"I didn't say it like that."

"Yes you did."

"Whatever. I only said that because he's like you, he has so much energy."

"He's 9 years old, Yoongi. Of course he has energy. Unlike you who sleeps ever chance he gets."

"Exactly, now can I have a chance to sleep?"

"Fine." Jimin stated, shuffling closer to his husband to give him a quick kiss on his cheek before wrapping his arms around him.

"You're lucky I love you. Or not you'd be on the floor." Yoongi stated, causing Jimin to giggle.

"Mom!"

Cl quickly stirred up in her sleep, accidenly punching Hoseok in the process.

"Ouch what the-"

"Language!" CL stated covering Hoseok's mouth with her hand.

"Yes, Jiho."

"Can we go see Hyunwoo?"

"Baby, it's really early, i promise we'll see the baby today."

"Yay!"

"Now rush back to sleep, the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner we can go see the baby." CL stated, and at those words the little girl rushed off to her room.

"Now, you need to stop cursing." CL turned back to her husband.

"Hey, you fucking kicked me you bitch." He mumbled, causing CL to kick him once again.

"That wasn't on purpose, but this time it was!"

"Ok, ok. I'll shut up." Hoseok replied, to which CL smiled, closing her eyes once again.