~~✽ ゚present is a 'Present' ゚ ✽~~

Hey all..here is my another story on going track.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was running and running in a dark forest, screaming, asking for help..but all went in deaf ears.

No one was reaching for her help. all sweating, terrified currently, scared she was running all she wanted was to be safe, Safe from that monster..

he has made her life hell away from all her loved ones. He tortured her mentally and physically..he scraped her soul every night like a wild wolf...all she wanted was to be in safe hands.. hope that day someone would had saved her. hope someone could take her out from this hell she would be thankful.But only thing she could do now is to run,, but again her world came down crushing when his hand grabbed her.

'Where are you going my darling',he said victoriously.

'Leave me you coward, if you have courage than let my aaba came. then you see', she said cursing him

'huh..your aaba, just leave him babe, he couldn't even  save his own daughter from me.. what will he do for other girls in gadchiroli' he said laughing.

'shut up, don't tell a word about him.you are the only reason behind my miseries'.

she said straggling in his hold.

'yeh, I am the only one, only one for you who can make your life hell or hell' he said laughing, tightening his grip, he pulled her closure while she was struggling to  him to leave her. He bought her to his out house and threw her on the bad.

'Now I will give you punishment of your did. how can you leave me sweetheart'.

He said moving his finger down her cheek.he was going to touch her lips but she pushed him away. Now his rage was high, he pinned her to the bad.

Now you will see what is hell and pressed his lips to hers.

she tried to push him but all went in vain.
She can feel his hands all over her body she hated it but it's her destiny. his hand moved towards her....

'Jagtap Nahiiii' she screamed her lungs out.

She was sweating heavily, her breathing has no measure.then she realised that it was all dream..but is it really a dream, thankfully tonight virat was not in the room. She drank the water and rushed to the washroom to wash her face.
Now she was somewhat normal..still breathing heavily. She sat on the bad with her palm on her face.

This could be true if,,if her virat sir wouldn't have saved her. she might be living in that hell by now being tortured, humiliated and being abused daily..

she is safe here, is only because of virat sir .

He has saved her from that monster. He has always respected her opinion, her choice.

He has always be in his limit,never tried to cross it.
But she has insulted him..questioned his character. How can she do that.. she was crying her heart out. now she has realised her mistake.

But now virat sir is being indifferent to her,, he is ignoring her. it's all her mistake..now she will only fix it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was all about today$$
I have written it as an OS, so here it ends but if you want continuation can tell me in comments.
Hope you liked it😊
Vote, and  comment🤗