~

" I love you " Evelene said 

" I love you more than my life, my love " Aiden said

We smiled at each other, by intertwining our hands and started walking to our home.

Let me introduce myself,

I'm Evelene, a normal girl living a happy life with the love of my life, Aiden. We were in a relationship for 2 years. We have been loving each other since we were in high school. Aiden was not interested in girls coz all were behind his money, the girls loved his money. But then I entered his life, I loved him not his money. I sacrificed everything for his happiness.

For him, I am the most precious person whom he trusts and loves more than anything else, and the same goes for me too. It was our 2nd year anniversary today so we celebrated it full of joy and love as always.

We arrived at the home. I sat on the couch while he pecked my forehead and went to take a shower. I smiled and started scrolling through my phone, I saw many pics of us together by which I blushed. His dark brown eyes, perfect jawline, pointed nose....his everything was just so perfect. 

" Ahh " I felt a sudden pain in my stomach and felt to puke. I ran to the bathroom of another bedroom. When I puked, I saw blood.....I got nervous but shrugged off thinking maybe coz of eating street food, I may be suffering from food poisoning. I cleaned myself and went to the living room.

" Baby where were you? " Aiden asked me

" Uh..I was in another bathroom, I wasn't feeling well so thought of taking shower " I didn't tell him the truth as I don't want him to take the stress. I sat beside him on the couch. 

" Are you feeling well now? " He asked while caressing my cheeks. I just nodded 

Soon the time passed, we had our dinner and now we were sleeping cuddling each other. I again felt to puke. I slowly removed his hands from my waist and went to the bathroom and again when I puked I saw blood. 

" I think I should visit the doctor tomorrow, I don't want this case of food poisoning to get serious " I said to myself and again went back to sleep.

In the Morning

" Aiden!! Are you done? Breakfast is ready " I said from the kitchen

" Yeahh coming, babe " He said

I served him breakfast.

" How's it? " I said

" Delicious " He said still digging into the food

I chuckled at his cute behavior. Soon he finished his breakfast and fixed his suit.

" I'll be back at 8 pm, till then take care " He pecked my lips and went for his office

I closed the door and put a bun to do all the chores. After completing all the chores, I sat on my bed relaxing a bit, but then I remembered that I've to visit the doctor. I took shower, changed my clothes, and went to the hospital for a check-up.

7:30 PM

I came back home and silently sat on the couch. I just sighed while a tear rolled down my eyes, I quickly wiped it when I heard the doorbell ring. I went and opened the door revealing Aiden. I smiled and helped him remove his coat.

" How was your day baby? " I asked

" Good just a little stressed " He said

" Ohh, go and take shower till then I'll serve the dinner for you "