Don't Touch My Service Dog 💢

Mr.Cheese and TheGentlemen have recently bought a new pet, Mr. Cheese really needed it since he kept having so many seizures and blackouts so TheGentlemen decided to get him a service dog. It wasn't cheap but it wasn't expensive either. Lucky, the dog only got 6,000 dollars. Mr.Cheese was so excited when received his beautiful orange small collie dog. TheGentlemen said he was a Daschund mix. Mr.Cheese was very grateful to have his dog, if he didn't he probably wouldn't be here today.

January 16, 2021...

It was the beginning of 2021, a brand new year, Mr.Cheese was excited to have many different field trips and memories with his boyfriend. Mr.Cheese ended up naming his adorable puppy Cheddar since his coat was almost a solid orange. "Mr. Cheese, Could you go pick up groceries today?" Asked TheGentlemen. "Sure!" Mr. Cheese replied happily. This was basically what he did now he tacked up cheddar and they went to the Walmart. [no judge please 😅] 

After he tacked up Cheddar he made sure he brought his card showing proof of his disabilities and that Cheddar is a true service dog. After he put everything in his small little bag with his cash inside  and went to the car. Cheddar was a professional service dog, and took two years of training so Mr. Cheese always knew he was in good hands. Finally they arrived to Walmart. Mr. Cheese grabbed Cheddar and they walk into Walmart together. As they were walking into the store. They were these two kids calling for Cheddar, Mr. Cheese I'd t know at first but then he saw the kids approaching Cheddar. Cheddar was paying attention to Mr. Cheese trying not to let his guard down, "Please don't call my dog." Mr. Cheese said. The kid glared at him and ran up to Cheddar and picked him up. Mr. Cheese was pulling on his harness and the kid picked him up so fast, Mr. Cheeses arm got yanked and fell on the ground. Mr. Cheese didn't see any sing of they're mom anywhere and he didn't want to be rude. His leg was hurt though he could get up. He tried calling Cheddar to him but the kid was running away with Cheddar. How rude! "Give me my service dog back punk!" Mr. a cheese yelled. The kid was running really fast and cheddar was trying to break free but the kids grip was too string for him to even move a muscle. Then before he knew it he felt like he was about to pass out. He felt dizzy and nausea, "Ha! I've got your dog stupid disability worthless human begin!" Mr. Cheese didn't know what do but he tried to run for the kid he was just to fast, every second he started feeling worse and then he was on the floor. Cheddar saw and started yelping trying to get a staffs attention. One of the staff saw and called over his mother. Cheddar jumped on top of Mr. Cheese putting all his body weight on him.

That day Mr. a cheese was in the hospital and the kid was there as well. TheGentlemen was furious and wanted to attack the kid for such awful behavior but he didn't want to get in trouble. " My beanie boy are you ok?.." he cried. No one was in the room at the time so he was comtriable crying, "G-Gentlemen?..." Mr. Cheese said weakly. " I'm so sorry I wasn't there I could've helped you and told someone and you would've be and you've been fine-" Mr.Cheese hugged TheGentlemen to calm him, he seemed relaxed because he clasped on for quite a while. 

Then the doctor came back in. "Your Mr. Cheese correct?" The doctor asked. "Yes." Mr. Cheese said. "Well, lucky your ok, but you'll have to stay here for a while until you fully recover. You blackouted really hard." The doctor told him. "Well I'll leave you too alone and if you want I can bring Cheddar in here." The doctor said spoke again. The doctor left and Cheddar bounced onto the bed joining the couples group hug. "I love you Cheesecake." TheGentlemen told him. " I do too.💓" he said softly.

(Wow, this is 726 words. This took so long to make but what should I'd o next im looking for requests.)