Chapter 1 : Vacation

Feyre:

        It has been three years since the war with hybern and since we won. For the past three years we have been trying to rebuild the damage done to us as were the other High Lords in their own courts and we have also been trying to prevent another war between the fae and humans since some of the high lords to be specific Bernon wants to have his slaves again and Rhys has been trying to convince him that it will only cause another war and taking slave was an old tradition.

Finally after three years we at least have a semblance of peace and quiet. So we had decided to take a well needed and deserved vacation with our inner court, which brings me back to our situation, we were all in the leaving room in the river house where we were trying to decide where we we're going to spend our holiday. From the looks of it it looks more like a screming match rather than a discussion.

      Mor and Cass were in an outright screaming match in the middle of the room"cassian we are not going to go hunting or Snowball fighting. We are going to go to the human continents to travel and for some shopping " more finished and Cass started "seriously mor I don't think the humans will appreciate the high loard and lady of the night court and their court to be Vacationing in their continent. So yes we are going to the mountain to hunt and have some fun" he replied.

"What do you think feyre darling? " Rhys asked in my head from where he was sitting beside me "he does have a point I don't think the human queens or the people will want us there but I also don't wanna spend my vacation freezing on a mountain" I replied . "Don't worry love I will keep you warm"  answered this in my head "prick"was my only reply as he as he Sent a  chuckled down the bond .

"Helllllllooooowww!?" mor said waving her hands in front of my face 'earth to ferye are you with us' I realized she had asked me a question and I haven't heard her

"Did u say something?" I asked "of course you weren't listening ." she said in an annoyed tone "I asked where you think we should go?" She said "somewhere far where people do not know us, and we can just be us and preferably a warm place " I added with a small smile. Amern suddenly jumped up from where was sitting startling us all even the bored Azriel who was about to fall asleep from where he was sitting on the couch and almost shouting as she said "I have an idea. " then rushing out the room leaving us all confused.

            I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far if is my first
fan fiction. So I know I made many mistakes through out the story, if I got anything wrong about the characters tell me in the comments .

      And of course there will be a cross over and soon so,stay tuned.

Love,
Tiya