Pinkie Pie

The main six swam to shore, eventually being able to reach the ground and walk the rest of the way. They all shook themselves off as best as they could, they were soaked. "What were you thinkin'? I mean, stealin' their pearl?!" Applejack said accusingly. "It was the only way to save Equestria." Twilight replied. "Except it wasn't. The queen was going to say yes! We did what you told us, and that's what made her realize we were ponies worth saving!" Pinkie Pie argued. Then she gasped. "Unless...you didn't really want us to show her the best time ever, you just wanted us to DISTRACT HER!" The other four gasped and glared at Twilight. "I never would have done it, but this isn't Equestria! We can't just dance around with con-artists, make rainbooms in the sky, and expect everything to work out!" Twilight said, "It's not enough. We are not enough." "No, Twilight. WE stuck together, WE were gonna get the help we needed. The only thing that stopped us, was you." Pinkie Pie accused. "Well I'm doing the best I can!" Twilight yelled back, "It's all on me. I'm the one Tempest wants, I'm the last princess!" "Your also, the only one who doesn't trust her friends!" Pinkie yelled. And that's when Twilight snapped, "WELL MAYBE I WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER OFF WITHOUT FRIENDS LIKE YOU!!" And with that, there was a magical surge from Twilight's horn, and then a sudden bright light that was so bright the main five had to cover their eyes. Then they heard a scream from Pinkie, and then silence. The light was gone, and there was silence. Applejack was the first to uncover her eyes, and what she saw she couldn't believe. Pinkie was laying on the sand, unresponsive. "P-Pinkie!" Applejack yelled. She ran over to her, and the other three uncovered their eyes. When they saw Pinkie, their eyes went wide and Fluttershy gasped. "Pinkie?...Pinkie, come on." Applejack tried to wake Pinkie up, but she remained still and silent. "Come on, Pinks. It's me Applejack, your friend. Your cousin....come on Pinkie, wake up! Please..." Applejack kept pleading, but she never got a response. Then she went silent and just sat by Pinkie, looking down at her with pure sadness in her eyes. She couldn't bare to see that dull, lifeless look on the face of some pony who was always so happy and cheerful. Who always had a smile on her face and put smiles on others faces, especially her friends. Fluttershy started crying, and Rainbow Dash pulled her into a hug, trying to comfort her.