Chapter 1. time to go.

I sat there all by my self after just watching the only person I had left die. I was in shock I could feel nothing but I new I had to pull myself to up and get moving. It's very deadly to stay out after dusk the world has changed and not for the good of it. My town my home is a ghost town due to the raid that happened 4 years ago it all started with the war of peace. Which had nothing to do with peace but rage instead me and a few people lived through the raid and now there's only 2 people left they all died off a few moths ago. But I was not real fund of the rest of the people and the weren't of me there was one person though who stayed with me through it all and now there gone. I don't know what I'm going to do I have no where to go I have to get my stuff and leave. That's what I got told but I knew in the back of my mind that they would not make it through winter and that I was going to be one of them if I stayed. So I left that night cold hungry and very tired but I had a few tricks up my sleeve I found an old store that had a Cote so I took it. I had a stash for just in case you people hated me because I was smart and that I didn't follow trends and I feel that's a good thing. It's late fall as of now and I still a lot to learn but have also learned a lot already just from these pass few weeks. "Snap" "crunch" is all I heard as I walk I don't know where I'm going but I'm going some where piercing cold wind hit my back and it cut through me like a freshly sharpened hatchet. It was getting dark so I had to make camp for the night but where? I have to find some where and fast night fall was fast approaching I have no shelter I learned how to make one a few weeks ago when preparing to leave. I panted like a hound coming back from a long day of hunting. My feet were practically numb but luck was by my side tonight there it was a cave and brush thank god I could make a fire and make a maybe. As I laid there my eyes at the roof they soon fell heavy and I drifted off. Tick tick tick what was that I wondered as my eyes shot open school? What but how tick tick tick. Is that a clock what is that I wondered I looked at the old chalk board that looked to have been there for years. I knew this place but from where did I go to school here or something I don't know but I'm by my self. Tick tick tick there it is again what is that then I felt my heart drop tick tick tick I was trapped I could not move my eyes locked Place my breath hitched a shadow walk in the room. This was a game of cat and mouse and I was the mouse it took all my will power to move but I got up and ran for to it hurt it felt like I was being branded over and over again. Thats when I shot up it was day and I was in a cold sweat and I was drenched in it.