CHAPTER 1=the secret

An island with kooks and pouges can't always be grate but we make it work partly like we are always fighting at parties with the kooks but what can I say they are rich enough to have 2 houses or 2 jobs,I'm sure they will wanna pick both but meh us pouges are wayyyy better like we surf have fun party get drunk get high do what we want no school so I guess we are liveing the life down,hear on pogue island and I love it.

anyway let me introduce myself,I'm leaha leaha Booker but everyone call's me leaha b and u see the guy who just tripped over yeah that's jj my BEST FREIND he is a Amazing surfer that's why I love going surfing with him,he is pretty cute but it could ruin the friendship so no one know's,I like him but maybe one day oh there's jhon b my big brother oh now I'm saying it I get why they call me b or leaha b he's looking for our dads treasure but I don't think we are going to find it but let's not bother him oh there's Pope the brainy one he is the one who try's telling jhon b that we won't find it his dad he is sorta rich but not rich enough to live on the kooks side and there's ky well her names kiara but we call her ky her parents they are kooks I guess she dosent want all that money but not my business because I always get screamed at my jhon b for that.

Later on we are going diving so I'll have to get some tanks of gas for the hms pouge so that's what ima go and do *smiles* hey b oh hey jj ima go ask my dad for some of his money,and gas tanks. Oh thanks jj I'll also buy some but wait hear I'm Coming with u you know leaha I can take my dad,but I can take him even more *winks* as jj puts a grin on his face leaha goes in to buy tanks and bumps into a kook name rafe Cameron he has a sister named Sarah Cameron kook princess but we have our own princess her names leaha yep leaha Booker,rafe suddenly starts walking towards leaha but she buys the gas tanks and runs to gets in the Twinkie and go to jjs dads house hey leaha yeah jj you know ur perfect nobody is perfect jj but thanks and ur the perfect best friend anyone could have,thanks leaha *winks* on there way they just talk and laugh until they get there as soon as the Twinkie stops leaha and jj walk out and to the door as jj opens the door his dad is stood there...