CHAPTER 2=the unknown

...as jj and leaha tremble upon the worst moment of there life's and a sudden deep voice goes what do u want son and jj finds it hard to get words out of his mouth he goes d-d-dad can I borrow some money and gas tanks off u,this time his voice sounds a tiny bit lighter as he goes is this ur girlfriend leaha starts to go n- as jj says yeah why and a deep voice goes well yeah son u did good she looks pretty,so since u have a pretty girlfriend ima let you then leaha stands up for jj and says so if he wasn't going out with me u would of beat him huh huh as jj covers her,mouth in a deep scary voice he goes well yeah and you grab the stuff and go.

JJ sits in the car tearing up as he says thank you as leaha climbs over to him and sits on his lap and hugs him and then he kisses her and she dosent pull way and then both pull,away and smile as leaha gets back into her seat as he grabs her thigh why she drives,when they get to the boat they put some gas into it and stock up the rest waiting for the others they just sat on the boat and then jj says I'm sorry for what I d- and leaha puts her finger on his lips and kisses him,and he says so are we together now? With a smile on his face as u say yes baby and u smile,and then kiss him and u hear someone say oooOoOoO as u turn around u see Pope and say what the fuck u ruined my moment as Pope starts laughing and so dose jj as u hear a car pull up and see ky and jhon b get out the car,as u say quickly don't tell jhon b and you all just say hi.

Ky come over and leaha whispers to her i kissed jj and ky starts grinning she says don't tell jhon b as ur getting on the boat jhon b says what do u know that I don't as leaha goes uh I'll tell u later as jj snickers just follow me as she nods for jj to come with her okay so basically don't be mad but jhon b busts in and says get to the point leaha,gives him the death stare for a second and says me and jj are dateing jhon b says FINNALY and jj says what the fawkkkkkkk and confused as leaha goes ur not mad as jhon b starts laughing she thought as they all started pissing there selfs jhon b while dieing I knew y'all will get together and then the wind hits as you all run inside to grab the weel leaha are in jjs arms and suddenly a wave hits the boat as leaha start screaming...