「 Chapter 11 | 1st Date 」

You wore another floral dress, a white one at the matter of fact. A pink ribbon, then you walked to the library with your library card. You then walked in, the smell of ink and pages rushed through your nose then you smiled at the scent. You then walked to a history part of the library, you then reached for the history book that you found interesting. You can't get it, you were too short. You then saw a hand get it for you, you turned around to see Seokjin. He wore a white button-up blouse with jeans and an adorable smile, " here. " he said before handing you the book and a frappe that he bought, " Thank you, oppa. " you said then you walked to the table, he also had a history book in his hand. A book that She used to read, he remembered how her hand moved through every page while her eyes scanned every letters and fonts around the book he had in his hands. He had to admit, every time he was with her. She admitted that he was boring, but with you. You didn't complain about the silence, or the conversations. You had to admit, you were comfortable when Seokjin started the conversations first. He then sat down with another frappe in his hand and a history book, You then gently put the frappe at the table before reading. It was about greek gods, your favorite! You then started to read, looking like you were just scanning the pages but you just got the habit of reading in such speed. Jin didn't talk, he tried reading but he just got distracted by you. You took small sips at your frappe while reading, he just smiled at how you still scanned the pages while drinking. 

It's been hours or two, you are about to finish the book. Jin on the other hand, just sipped his frappe quietly while looking at you once in a while. You then finished the book then gently slammed it at the table, " I finally finished it!! " you said with a proud smile, " congratulations, jagi, " he said with a smile too, you then stood up and grabbed your frappe. Jin took your frappe and sipped it, " We just did an indirect kiss~ " He teased, you then chuckled then sipped on it. He chuckled then he grabbed your hand, intertwineding yours with his with a smile then you walked together. You felt happy with Seokjin, you smiled proudly then you both walked into a ice cream store, " Mwo? Wae are we here? " you asked, " You don't like Ice cream? Do you want to leave then? " he asked softly, you shook your head. You then ordered a chocolate ice cream and he ordered strawberry, you sat down at a small table with him, " Jagi~ I want you to open your mouth~ This stawberry taste good~ " he said before you opened your mouth and he gently shoved the spoon full of strawberry ice cream into your mouth, he then smiled at you while you licked your lips. He then noticed a small drip of strawberry at the side of your lips then he moved his thumb to wipe it, he then wipes it at a tissue, " you are silly~ " he said, you then smiled. 

He then takes you home, " so, did you enjoy, ( Your name )? " he said with a smile, " yes, I did! " you smiled back then you kissed his cheek and hugged him before going inside your house, you then changed into a more comfortable clothes then laid down the bed. You felt like you forgot someone, but didn't care at the moment. You closed your eyes, while thinking of Seokjin before falling asleep.