"I Don't Exist" Chapter 1

Yaaawn.

"Okay, I think I'm ready now." She said quietly. The unnamed person trotted down the stairs with little to no noise. She grabbed her car keys, and ran back up the stairs, once again with barely any noise.

She entered her room, and climbed down the window.

Her phone lit up with a notification. It read, "Yasmine, where are you headed? It's 3:34 AM. I just saw you climb out your window." Yasmine left no response, and walked to her car. After unlocking it, she got in the driver's seat and drove around for at least an hour. Yasmine, the girl who now had a name, drove around town as a stress relief.

After the hour and a half passes, she parks in the same spot she left in. She exits, locks her car, and climbs back in her window.

But, the window was locked. That's odd. She didn't lock it. "That's weird... I'll just go through the front door, I guess." Risking being caught, she unlocks the front door and heads inside. Exhausted, she lazily walks up the stairs to her room. She entered, and stood there. Frozen.

No. No. This wasn't right. Her room was different. This wasn't the room she left behind. As her eyes adjusted, there was a figure in her bed. Someone was in her bed. An intruder. She drops her things, and runs to her parents room. Yasmine banged on the door, and once it cracked open, she started fumbling out words. " Mom, Dad, there's an intruder. S-someones in my bed, I don't know what to do, and-" The girl in distress was cut off by the dirty blonde woman and the black haired man. "Who are you?! Leave, NOW! You have 10 seconds to leave before we call the cops!" "Wait, w-what? Mom, D-Dad.." She stuttered. "LEAVE!" They yelled.

She runs down the stairs, phone in hand. Yasmine knows what she has to do. Getting in her car, she drives to the police station.

Stumbling in, tripping over her own feet, she rushes out words to the officer. "Y-you gotta help me! There's an intruder in my house, in my bed, my room is different, and- and my parents don't remember me!" "Whoa. Calm down little lady. What's your first and last name?"

"Yasmine Woods." The officers expression changes from worried, straight to annoyed. "Listen, we have no Yasmine Woods in our database. You and your little friends have to stop with these foolish pranks." She stares in shock. "W-What? What do you mean? M-My name is Yasmine Woods. I'm 17 and f-female. My parents a-are famous engineers... Tyler a-and Hannah Woods..."

"I don't care, lady. Leave the station, this prank isn't funny." Her vision gets blurry with tears. Does she not exist anymore? But, before she could think any more stressful thoughts, there was a man about 5'7 leaning against her car. He had green eyes, and pale brown hair.