"Stranger" CHAP 2

"Hey. I'm Oliver. I hear your name is Yasmine, right? I see you have the same problem as me. I left for school this morning at 5:55. When I went to school, I didn't exist. So, are you going to just stand there and stare at me or are you going to help me figure out why the hell we don't exist?"

"W-Wait, so- so you don't... exist too?" She mumbled. "Yes, yes. I don't exist, my problem is just like yours." He said, rolling his eyes. "Well, um... okay. I'll help. Get in my car, we can drive to my place-... or.. nevermind... where can we go?" Yasmine said, hesitantly. "We can go to the river, and sit down at a bench. Then, we'll figure out why our existence was wiped."

"Y-Yeah, okay. We'll do that."

After awhile of driving, they finally arrived to the river. As they sat down on the bench, they saw a woman about 16 years old, walking around dumbfounded. She was waving her hands in front of strangers, yet they didn't acknowledge her. "Hey, lady. Come here." Oliver shouted, carelessly. "What are you doing?!" Yasmine whispered annoyed. She clearly had a sketchy feeling about the girl.

Upon Oliver calling her over, she walked mindlessly over to their bench. She had long, soft orange hair with a bunch of freckles spread across her body. She had been wearing a white crop top with jeans and combat boots. "Yes?" She said, quietly. "What's your name?" Oliver demanded. Why was he being so rude, and intense? Did he not trust her too? Or, perhaps, he wanted to recruit her. Maybe she didn't exist, either. "My name? My name is Noelle. I'm 15. And, I went here earlier and left my house at 4:44." 

Yasmine looked at her phone. The time was 5:02. Her gaze returned to the ginger teenager. "And," She continued. "I don't exist. I tried to talk to that police officer over there, but he couldn't find my name. And now, people can't see me. I'm... scared. What do we do? You're the only people who can see me." She sighed. Oliver opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. "I'm Yasmine, and I'm 17. Me and him don't exist, either. We both went to the police station but our names didn't exist, and I'm assuming people can't see us, too."

"I'm Oliver." He finally spoke, but softer. "As she said, we all don't exist anymore. But, I think I've made a connection already. Sit, Noelle." She nodded. "What time did you leave your house, Yasmine?" He spoke confidently. "I left my house at 3:33 A.M." She mumbled. This was nerve racking, especially how they just randomly recruited someone to their non-existed crew. "And you, Noelle?" Oliver began. "I left my home at 4:44." She tilted her head, confused at his question.

"I see... I left my home a 5:55. So, it appears we left our homes at times with the same three numbers. 3:33, 4:44, and 5:55. So, my guess is something happened with the universe, since we left at triple times. Maybe we bended the universe? Or we're trapped in a land of nowhere, and we're just in between the earth, and the afterlife. I don't know, it's crazy. I just watch too many movies." He chuckled. Yasmine thought hard, and maybe he was in fact, right. I mean, it all added up. The three left their homes when the time was at the same numbers, and suddenly they didn't exist, and clones of them appeared. It was as if they were just a ghost, but still alive.

 Suddenly, Noelle spoke. "May I add to that?" Oliver nodded. "If you really are right, then, how would we get out of this? I mean, your guess is as good as mine, but I assume this is just a big prank... but it seems unlikely. This is too realistic." She shuddered, as she flipped her long ginger hair behind her."

Oliver seemed to be deep in thought about her comment. Then, he opened his mouth to speak. "First, we have nowhere to go. I assume you both had clones, too?" The girls nodded. He soaked that information in, and began again. "Second, we need to make a camp. I know an abandoned bunker we can use, it's not that bad. It'll take some cleaning, building and renovating, but we can manage. It could work." The girls looked at each other and agreed, and they got up, grabbed their bags and headed off to Yasmine's car. "You can drive, Oliver. You know where that is, and I don't." She laughed. Oliver chuckled too, then cleared his throat and nodded. 

Entering her car, they buckled in and drove off.