Surprise!

Its the first day of school, first day to make friends, first day to be in another classroom. Everything for the school year will begin today. Another fights, another war.

Different expressions were showing off. Some were cheerful, sad and alone.

Its the first day of school and i want everything to go fine and fun.

The corridor was filled with students, making noise and laughing, well, for me its just another normal day.

“Candice! Wait up!”

That voice sounds familiar. Wait,...

“Adam!?”

With no doubt i run as fast as i can and jumped on him.

“shit! You weigh 200 pounds! Get off!”

Okay he was over reacting this time, but i got down and punched his left arm.

“Youve got to be kidding me? Did i gain 170 pounds in a week? thats ridiculous!”

We burst out laughing,
we walked pass by the crowded corridor and made our way to our class.

As usual, all eyes were on us, since Adam is a hottie and Im just an ordinary girl but whats common between us is we were both a straight A student.

The hottie girls were glaring at me since they have a crush on him.

Adam led me to my seat and yeah were seatmates. Everybody was gossiping since Adam treats me like his girlfriend and not to mention, he doesnt have one. And its lame.

“okay class, go back to your seats and we'll be starting in a minute.” Professor Justin said.

Prof. Justin was a ridiculous mentor since the day he admitted he's gay.(A/N: Sorry beliebers i have to say it, but dont worry i dont hate Justin, just a story)

“pssst!”

Adam's talkative

“what?”

He gave me a piece of paper.

“I fucking hate this class! What should i do to get rid of Prof. Justin's flirty eyes?”

I looked up and met the eyes of Prof. Justin. Well yeah, he's flirting with Adam and i cant stop laughing.

“Ms. Candice!, would you like to share something funny!?”

Goddamn Shit! He heard me.

“fuck you Adam! I swear to God to kick your balls later!” i said, enough for Adam to hear.

He chuckled so hard that everybody heard it.

“Mr. Adam! Would you like to join Ms. Candice?”

I laughed at this point but enough for me to hear.

“Ms. Candice! Out!”

how about Adam? This is unfair! Fuck you gay! Uuurrrgggghhh i want to tear him apart!

“excuse me si---maam, i would like to join Ms. Candice outside”

Ohhh good thing he decided to join me because it would be unfair if he'll not, its all his fault!

“but-- Mr. Adam you cant ---- uurrggghhh fine! Join her!”

Well i didnt know it would piss Prof Justin.

The whole class burst out laughing at the fact that Prof. Justin was jealous.

When we went out of the class we burst out laughing, Adam held my hand and we made our way to the parking lot.

“what are we doing here?”

Adam smirked and opened the door for me.

“You'll see”

“but we still have a next class! I cant skip classes, you know we need to maintain being a straight A student to fulfill our dreams and promises.”

He was taken aback by the words i said. Im kinda pissed off because it will be my first time to skip a class.

“i never thought you'll be pissed off with this idea, im sorry. Lets go back inside”

Shit. This time will be the perfect time to have fun and rest.

Adam held my hand and made his way to our next class but i stopped him.

“im sorry, i shouldve think about it. Im sorry.”

He was confused this time.

“what i mean is, i rejected saying those things. I didt even bother to think that its good for me and its the perfect time to take a break.”

He was silent and continued staring at me. Shit please say a single word?

“you dont have to be sorry, im the one who should say sorry, i didnt even ask you if you want to do something like this. Its my fault.”

He should not be guilty with any of this.

“come on stop blaming yourself because its my fault and we have to go. NOW.”

The car was filled with silence

“Where are we going anyway?”

“stop it Adam! This is all your plan!”

“really? But youre the one who told me were leaving”

“cut the crap Adam! Im not playing around!”

“whats wrong with you? Youre not in the mood this days”

I was caught off guard with his question. I never thought he would ask me that.

“its just because im not in the mood. Okay?”

I can see it in his eyes that he's not satisfied with my answer. He keeps on staring at me. I know he wants me to continue talking and tell the truth.

“fine! I have mine. HAPPY!?” he couldnt stop laughing and teasing me.

“obviously, you have yours and whats the big deal with that!?”

Fuck. He doesnt understand me. Its really for girls talk.

“I HAVE MY PERIOD SINCE THIS MORNING! UNDERSTAND!? UUURRRGGGGHHHHH CURSE YOU!”

he made me say it aloud like im very proud of it.

I fell asleep and when i woke up.....

“shit! Adam! I cant see anything! All i can see is black! Help me Adam! I dont want to be blind! Adam! Adam! My eyes! I dont want to lose my precious eyes!”

Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Did he just laugh at me? I touched my eyes and felt something. And wait im not anymore inside Adam's car.

“dumbass, try to get rid of the black cloth covering your eyes.”

Blind fold? Did he blind fold me while sleeping? Why didnt i feel that? Im a slight sleeper but why?

I got rid of the blind fold and kept on rubbing my eyes. Everything was clear now. Wait, where are we?

“Adam!? Where are we? Whats this place?”

“why? You dont like it?”

I didnt hear Adam cause i was so focused with the view. I dont know what to say, i dont know what to describe with this place. Im just speechless. Everything was perfect.

************************************
1 chapter down! More to go. Cant wait what happens next ill be updating this if something happens between them.

Guys i hope you like it and by the way i didnt edit this yet. I just forgot to write a note and guys please continue reading once you started.

Please dont forget to LIKE, VOTE OR COMMENT!

i love you guys! :*