10 steps of surviving a horror movie

STEP 1: DONT LOOK BACK

To many people are dyin in a horror movie. And its because of the most simplest thing that can be avoided.

To begin lets start with the "DONT LOOK BACK!" Statement. That should've been a hint right in front of ur face.isnt it obvious the more you look back the slower you run then you might hit sumeting and its over for ya.

STEP 2: DONT TRIP/FALL

dont you hate it when you watchin a scary movie where da girl runnin from da killer but. But just when you think she gone make it, OUT! of no freakin were the tramp falls, ON WHAT!. Is my same question. She need to stop tripin over air pick her feet up and get da heck outta dere.

STEP 3: DONT SPLIT UP

have you noticed how in every scary movie youll always have that one idiot day says " hey guys lets split up" it takes a genuis to know that boy is tryin to go out with the hottest girl in da group. just like scooby doo. you see that every single time they split, Fred and Daphne always togeather. the difference is dey always survivin is cuz shaggy and scooby clusmy ness always some how save dem.

STEP 4: DONT SUMMONE ANYTHING

if u find a book dat looks mysterious i beg u not to touch cuz u could read a summoning spell a summon a whole bunch of creature dats gonna kill yo dumba%* in heartbeat

STEP 5: DONT FIGHT IT

" run guys ill hold it off" wrong, you run along with everybody who tryna see another day. Dont try to be a hero and kill da thing cuz the bi*** is stronger than you of course

STEP 6: CAR AS A WEAPON

if you it the creature or monster etc. with your trusty car keep going till run out of gas then when you do leave the car on top of the monster and then find a way to blow up da car, there is no possible way he gone survive gettin ran over 1000 times and blown up. Then again you'll probaly piss him of if the monster survive.

STEP 7: AVOID DARK SPOOKY AREAS

oviously your goin to avoid dark places . Right? Wrong ur gonna have dat person say dis " wait here i gonna go check it out" if dat happen take that person's supa hot gf/bf and ditch him/her ( hey i know it wrong but come on do u really thing he/she was gonna go down a dark hallway and come out alive, right didnt think so)

STEP 8: YOU WILL BE MISSED ( JK)

If your child, friend, cousin, etc. starts talkin in latin or a voice not there own, shoot dem it will probaly take 7 rounds so be prepared to fight.

STEP 9: STAY IN DA CAR

if your so happening to drive late at night and your car runs out of gas plz dont get and look for help and when u walk off to look for help, u find a creepy old house knowin you gonna die, just sleep in your car ( LOCK ALL DOORS of course) and wait till morning come.

STEP 10: BE QUITE

Finally when your running away from the killer make the least noise as possible because trust me. Painting out loud, crying, and screaming will not help you in da long run.

* thank you for reading my first book ever created. Hoped u enjoyed it. Shout out to Thuggin_MickeyMouse for gettin me started on WATTPAD and to all wattpad users

creating funny,sad,romantic, etc. storys keep writing!