Chapter 1

It was 1 year since you met Minhyuk and his son, 3 months since you two had started dating. You were helping Minhyuk throw Ethan's first birthday party.
All the decorations were up, the food was ready, the cake just had arrived. The guests were starting to arrive. Who first arrive was Minhyuk's friends and being loud as usual. "Happy Birthday, little guy!" Changsub yelled. "Here is Ethan's present, Serenity." Peniel said handing you the present. "hey don't forget mine. I also bought Sungjae's and Hyunsik's presents since they cannot come due to being in the military. Eunkwang said.  Ethan was just giggling cause of his uncles. "Thank you guys!" I told them while taking the presents and setting them on a table. Changsub was carrying Ethan and playing with him. Peniel grabbed a beer and Eunkwang was dancing. More guests continued to arrive, even your sister in law, which she is also your best friend and your older brother, that is her husband. "Hi, Mina and Leo. I am glad you guys made it." note: it is not famous Mina, this Mina is a non-celebrity. "Hello, hyung." Minhyuk said to Leo. Leo laughed, I am just a few weeks older than you no need to call me that. Just call me Leo besides, you are part of the family since you are dating my sister."  We all laughed then continued to party. Ethan fell asleep, Changsub took him to his bedroom. The party didn't end until like 3 in the morning.

Author's note: Short chapter I know I hope you liked it. Should I a chapter on how exactly Minhyuk and Serenity met, how they started dating etc...? Feel free to comment and give a vote. I highly appreciate it.