Chapter One: The New Request

Hello, everyone in FanFiction and DeviantART. PHANTOMKNIGHTMARE47 with a rewrite of the first chapter of a story requested to me by my friend, WOLFWATCHER12. It's called: Devil May Cry: Bestial Assault, and it's a crossover between my favorite video game franchise, Devil May Cry, and Bloody Roar. Basically, Nero is in a slump because Kyrie is dating another man, until J.D Morrison recruits Nero to a new demon hunting job, cash on delivery. He meets my OC, Jason Blackgrave, who recruits Nero in helping him defend Humans and Zoanthropes alike from eight Demons: Volf, Zedonius, Alexsei, Doku, Elizabet, Genshin, Marbus, Vigoor, and the Water Dragon, from unleashing Hell on Earth. Nero, alongside Trish, Lady, Nico, and Kyrie take on the job, wanting to protect Humanity and Zoanthropes alike from the forces of the Underworld. Also, Nero meets a rabbit Zoanthrope named Alice Tsukagami, who is the team's medic, and he finds himself falling for her.

Pairings: NeroxAlice, OCxOC, JillxOC, FrankxHsein-Ko, FeliciaxJon, JulietxNick, etc.

Disclaimer: CAPCOM owns Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Dead Rising, and Darkstalkers. Hudson Soft and Eighting owns Bloody Roar, Team Ninja owns Ninja Gaiden, Lollipop Chainsaw is by Suda51, and so on.

OCs are by WOLFWATCHER12 and myself.

WOLFWATCHER12 will be helping me co-write, and fix any errors.

Read, review, and NO FLAMES, otherwise, Jon Talbain will turn savage and maim you, like what he did to Sabrewulf from Killer Instinct!

I own nothing else. Enjoy!

Chapter One: The New Request

Location: Red Grave City

Date: September 7, 2021

A few months after the events of Devil May Cry 5

It cuts to a young man with white hair in a faux-hawk style, and blue eyes. His attire consisted of a dark blue hooded jacket, a tattered dark crimson shirt and black pants with military-style combat boots. He had a sword as big as he was, and a revolver, as well as a futuristic power gauntlet. This was Nero, the son of Vergil, as well as Dante's nephew, and Sparda and Eva's grandson. He started a mobile business version of Dante's Devil May Cry demon-hunting business to help provide for Kyrie, as well as Nicoletta 'Nico' Goldstein, who was the daughter of Agnus, a late member of the Order Of The Sword. Lately, Nero learned that Kyrie had been seeing somebody else, and he's been in a funk lately.

'Christ on a stick. First, my Devil Bringer is ripped off for Yamato, then I learn that Vergil is my biological father, and now Kyrie is seeing another guy.' thought Nero 'Can my day get any more lousy?'

Nero heard someone knocking on the door, and opened it to see Dante's benefactor, J.D Morrison

"Mr. Morrison?" said Nero

"I take it you must be Nero, right?" said Morrison "Dante's told me a lot about you. Anyways, we've got a new mission for you, Nero. Cash on arrival. The client is with me right now."

Nero looked to see a young man of about 21 years old leaning against a signpost. He stood at 6'1", was muscular, and had a youthful clean-shaven face. He had black hair with red at the roots styled in a fusion between Kira Yamato from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Minato Namikaze from Naruto Shippuden, and Shadow Prove from Bakugan: New Vestroia. He wore a reverse color palette of Dante's clothing during the events of DMC1. He had a sword that resembled the Sword Of Omens from Thundercats crossed with the Combat Cross from the Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow games and the Valentine snake-sword from SoulCalibur 5, mounted on his back. The sword's hilt had a red colored version of the Gazing Eye from Kingdom Hearts. He also had a katana that resembled Harusame from Shaman King crossed with a Dark Dragon Samurai Katana from AdventureQuest Worlds sheathed on his side, as well as a pair of guns that resembled Ebony & Ivory from the Devil May Cry reboot. His eyes were the color of rubies and blood.