Twenty-5

Ajey's P.O.V
Sana, please yr!I again requested her but she didn't listen.I bent down on my knees, holding her hand. She is sitting on a couch, looking other side.
Baby please,talk to me na. I said Caressing back of her hands with my thumb but she didn't speak anything. She kept ignoring me,like I am not there.
Sana yr,tu kyu aaisa karrahi hai😩?
She looked at me, pulled me up,I sat beside her,she kept her head on my chest holding my hand,I wrapped my another hand around her, pulling her closer.
I am sorry for being this rude Ajey😔.She apologize.
Don't do this ever again okay? I said,she nodes her head.
Did you find any way for Xavi? She asked snuggling into my chest.
I didn't speak anything because I don't have anything to say. Legally,we can't adopt him because he have his parents with him. Court will not allow us to adopt a child who have parents.
Ajey,Did you find someway? This time she asked looking at me, directly on my eyes. I can see an expectation on her eyes,a ray of hope that I will do something and bring Xavier to her. I swear if she had asked me to bring Taj Mahal then I will definitely bring it to her but Xavier,I can't. I can't because I don't wanted to seperate a child from his father. I agree that he didn't care for him but Father's have always a special place on their children's heart. They are their superhero, their role model and I swear that Xavier also have this Feeling.
I ended my thoughts here and looked at Sana who's already looking at me, waiting for my answer. I don't have any answer of her questions. I sighs, get up and left the room. I heard her calling my name but I didn't answer. I start the engine of my car and left, don't know for where.
*Here Sana looked at Ajey's car vanished from the window of their room.Tears started to fill up on her eyes.She throw herself on bed, hide her face on pillow and started crying.*
I stopped my car thinking about Sana.
I know she is weeping right now.I made her cry, again! I punched the starring and throw my head on the seat.
"I am sorry Sweetheart,I am really very sorry". I am going to turned my car back to home,when I saw a small shadow on a footpath. Looks like a small kid is walking on. I scan the whole area it's dark everywhere plus noone is there, it's all empty. What's a small kid is doing here?
I got out from my car and walked towards him, basically I am behind him. After few steps he stopped and looked behind. I smiled at him,he widen his eyes and started to run.Wait,He is Xavier but why is he running?Do I look that scary😕?
I also rushed towards him and caught him by holding his arms. Turning him towards me I asked him why is he running? At first he didn't answer but then I carried him onto my arms and put him inside my car. Although he protested alot,he even used his hands and punched me on my chest but Boy,your tiny little hands will not cause any effect on me😅.
I made him sit on a seat and drove back home.
I slowly enters my room only to find it empty. Where is Sana? I am going to call her when she came out from the bathroom, wiping her face with a towel.
She looked at me, throw the towel away and hugged me tightly muttering Sorry. I wrapped my hands around her,kissed her hair and broke the hug.
I have something for you. I said taking a few steps back from her.
She stands there totally confused. I slowly pulled Xavier inside our room. Sana's face lighten up when she saw Xavier. She came forward,bend down on her knees and hugged him tightly. And to Surprise me Xavier also hugged her back. Wow,and he is punching me through the whole ride.
Sana broke the hug,smile looking at him but soon her Smile dropped and eyes became widen. She looked at me with those expression,gets up and👇.
Did you Kidnapped him😳? She asked making me shocked. What? Why would I Kidnapped him?
NO! I answered simply.
Then,You threaten his parents or...
Woow,woow Sana calm down okay! Nahi maine isko kidnapped kiya hai aur nahi maine iske parents ko dhamkaya hai.
Toh fir tumhe ye mila kaha?
Ye wo..I looked at Xavier. He looked at me. Batadu? I asked him. He looked at Sana,smiled at her and then again looked at me, noding his head.
As I got the permission I told Sana that Xavier run away from his house because of his mother I mean Step mother daily tantrums and harsh behaviour towards him.
After listening this Sana pulled him into a hug, Caressing his back. I adore the way she is loving him. To be honest, Somewhere they both share a smiliar Past. Sana was also abused and used to beaten by her so called Uncle and aunt where the same goes with Xavier,the only difference is their age. In compare to Sana Xavier is very much younger to see and tolerate all this things. But I have to say he is so brave to handel all this.
Sana broke the hug and asked Xavier if he is hungry or not in which he noded saying Yes. Sana gets up,went to kitchen with him, I also followed them. She picked him up and made him sat on a chair,and served him dinner. He smile looking at the plate and started eating it where Sana is looking at him,adoring him.I was about about to leave from there when she caught my hand and stands infront of me.
I want to thank you for bringing him here. She said holding my hands.
You don't have to sweeth....She put her finger on my lips.
But I wanted to,Wait for me in our room. She wishper's on my ear, giving me a quick peck on lips and went to Xavier, making me freeze for a moment.
Stay tuned for next part.
And
And
And

Thank you so much for this🙏🏼!
Jitna Thank you bolu utna kamm hai,my Gulabii dils are love❤️!
Stay Safe!!