Chapter one: The heartbreak

At a school in Nevada A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes stood near her locker in search for a love letter she had written the day before... Everyone perceived her as a spoiled brat even though she wasn't spoiled! And Dalia hated that but she had a crush on a boy named Josiah and she decided today was the day to confess to him she honestly never thought she would confess to her crush before someone else could... So at lunch she slowly walked over to Josiah's table and handed him the letter and ran back to her table as soon as possible the letter read...

Hey Josiah I handed this letter to you because... I LOVE YOU! I never admitted it but i hope you feel the same way!

-From Dalia..

Josiah sighed and walked over to her table and handed her a mini paper that said

Hey Dalia I'm really sorry but i love another girl i hope you understand!

When Dalia read the letter she felt crushed and that there was no point in anything at this point.... She cried and ran to the bathroom locking the door and slipped on a puddle and once she got up she ripped the paper that had Josiah's response to her love letter with a loud "WHY I TRULY LOVED HIM AND HE REJECT'S ME!?" she continued to cry as she didn't know what to do next....