Late Nights🌖🥀

As your walking down the school hallways at UA cause you couldn't sleep. While you're quietly walking down the hallways someone catches your eye, someone you didn't expect to be up this late. Izuku Midoryia or know to most as Deku, your crush in the hallway late at night, this was a great opportunity for you. You start to follow him trying to catch his eye. You start to blush slightly as he turned around and asks you with a somewhat angry expression thinking you're a villain who broke in, "who are you" as he pins you to the wall by your neck as you struggle to say "it's me, y/n dummy."

With almost no breath left Deku let's go of your neck profusely saying sorry. At this point, he is still leaning against the wall with you in front of him. You get a strong urge to kiss him then and there but, decide not to because you know you don't have a chance with him. Out of nowhere, you feel Deku's soft wet lips press against yours. Your body says fuck it as you kiss him back immediately and you hop onto him wrapping your legs around his waist and you wrap your hands around his neck. He stands up straight and grabs your ass to hold you up, he stops kissing you as he says seductively into your ear, "let's go to my dorm doll~" 

Starting to walk to his dorm as he knows he won't drop you cause he has a strong grip on your ass. As you arrive at his dorm room and get inside you get off him and sit on the bed waiting for him there instead of being by the door. You hear him lock the door as he walks over to and sits on the bed, you eagerly get on top of him and kiss his soft wet lips. You feel his hands meet your sides and in reaction, you start to yearn for him more. As Deku lifts up your shirt and takes it off, you become eager and you feel his massive 9-inch girthy dick become hard. He gets impatient as you feel him unhook your bra, as you feel your panties become even wetter. 

You take off his shirt before he flips you over getting on top of you as you let out a small noise. He stands up bending over and grabbing the top of your pants and panties slowly sliding them off you. You quickly get up and briefly kiss him eagerly, he pushes you down onto your knees as you unzip his pants and pull them off revealing his massive cock being constricted by his boxers. You take off his boxers as you blush and start to stroke his massive cock, as you hear him make small quiet groans you smirk as you put your mouth around his cock and hear him let out a groan. 

You feel him grab the back of your head grabbing some hair, you start to swirl your tongue around his cock letting your saliva run down your chin. Deku groans and pushes your head down so all of his massive cock is in your mouth. You deepthroat him for a little then you pull your head back but keep your mouth on the tip of his cock as you tease him a bit. A few minutes later without any warning, you feel your mouth fill with is wet creamy cum. As you swallow it and you stand up you look at him and he looks as if he is going to pick you up. Just a few seconds later you are lifted up by him so you wrap your legs around him again and start to kiss him.

 As he kisses back without warning he starts to position his cock so that your pussy will be filled with his massive cock. As you let his cock slip into your tight wet pussy you moan with pleasure, as Deku lays you onto the bed you hear him moan "god you so tight" he says under his breath, as you spread your legs for him further, Deku starts to go faster pulling his cock out and thrusting it back In making you moan even louder, all of a sudden you both freeze you both can hear Bakugou outside the door knocking "damn nerd open this door I need to talk to you" Bakugou said loudly in his normal angry tone. 

As Deku looks at you giving you the look to hide so he pulls out and you get under his bed. Deku walks to the door and unlocks and opens it still completely naked and says, "what do you want kacchan?" Bakugo looks at him seriously confused and Deku points under the bed and mouths your name and points to his dick. Bakugo gets the hint and comes in and undresses as Deku shuts and locks the door again. Bakugo gets on the bed as Deku says seductively, "you can come out now doll~" as you come out from under the bed you blush seeing Bakugo sitting on the bed naked, as you are flustered by Bakugo, Deku uses this as his chance to shock you. 

As he pushes you down against the bed he lines up with your entrance again as Bakugo gets on his knees getting ready to face fuck you. Deku trusts into you hard and fast with no warning, as you moan loudly due to the insane amount of pleasure Bakugo starts to face fuck you to quiet your moans. As Deku keeps thrusting into you he takes one of his hands a wraps it around your throat as Bakugo is still face fucking you. A few minutes later Deku gives Bakugo a certain look and Bakugo gets it and stops face fucking you and climbs over you and kneels next to Deku who already pulled out.

 As you are confused about what's going on, Bakugo is lining his cock up with your ass and Deku is lining his cock up with your pussy. When you least expect it both of them thrust at the same time leaving you a large moaning mess, they both start going faster and harder both of them matching their paces making you moan even louder. A few minutes later you came a handful of times and Bakugo already cummed in your ass and pulled out, and Deku is still thrusting making you moan loudly due to the overstimulation.

 As you are still a moaning mess and Bakugo is just watching Deku pulls out and cums all over your face and chest, and they both watch as you clean the cum up with your fingers and lick them clean. A few minutes later Bakugo goes back to his dorm and Deku runs a bath for you and cleans you both up. After your bath finished and you two were all clean both of you just dressed into PJ's and lays down and cuddles as you say, "hey Deku?" as he responds in a tired voice, "yes y/n?" 

"I love you Deku," you say tiredly as you fall asleep before he answers. "I love you too Y/N," he says quietly as he kisses your forehead and falls asleep.

            ~THE END~
  ~WORD COUNT: 1220~