chapter 25 scared

alvia:'in the living room as she watched the tv with scar,both of them were watching a show,then a commercial came up talking about parenting classes for new parents with infants'

scar:'smiles,but it stops,he noticed tears forming in her eyes'alvia,whats wrong?

alvia:'cries into her hand'

scar:'shocked,they had 2 kids,he had one kid from his previous marriage,and a adopted baby'

(webs genderbend name is webby,and skye genderbend name is skai,if you have a better genderbend name for skye,let me know)

alvia:'cryimg in her hands alot'

scar: alvia,whats wrong? why are you crying?

alvia: im a horrible mother!

scar: what are you talking about? your not a bad mother,why would you say that?

alvia: i am a bad mother! im the worst mother in the world!

scar: alvia why are you saying that? and why are you crying?

alvia: scar,there's something i need to tell you,promise to not tell anyone else about this secret? i never told anyone,not even stoika and my actual parents.

scar: alvia tell me,why are you crying? why do you think your a bad mother?

alvia:'sighs,she gets out a box,it was a big one'

scar: alvia what is that?

alvia:'opens the box,it was a small tomb,she opens it'

inside of the tomb was a cocoon baby,it looked very small,it was a premature twin babies.

scar: oh my god........

alvia: you know my ex,rin?

scar: yes,that a##hole that abused you,right?

alvia: yes,well he did more then hitting me,he raped me.

scar:'gasps'alvia......

alvia:'tears fell down her face'h-he got me pregnant with twins,he found out and punched my stomach,he tried to kill the babies,he caused me to have the babies premature,i placed them in this special bandages,it keeps them warm,i also puts a potion once a month,to make sure there still alive,and that they grow up,but its a very slow process.

scar: you kept them alive this entire time? alvia,your not a bad mother,your a good mother,any mother would want to keep there children safe and alive.

alvia:'looks at scar'

scar:'kisses her cheek'

alvia:'blushes,she smiles'thank you for understanding,i hid this from everyone,because i was afraid they would get them away from me,and end there little lives.

scar: i will never end there lives.

alvia:'smiles'thank you scar,thank you so much scar,i love you so much.

scar: i love you to alvia.

(i hope you all understood,if you have any questions,let me know and i will explain it,and also i will make a future chapter about the babies,and also in the original roleplay au,the twins dont exist,since alvin stopped rina from raping him,she never got pregnant,but since alvia was raped,she got pregnant and rin found out,he didnt want to be a father to alvia children)