How you met

Author-chan:
You met me when you walked into class for the first time. I am a quiet kid at first so I don't talk that much. You walked into the classroom and looked around being early for the first day. I was the only other person in the classroom at the time.

"Um... Hello? Are you one of my classmates?" You asked. I looked up at you in surprise. "Oh- um yeah my name is Ash Tasuki...(not my real name, just my Oc's name), but you can call me Ash."

"Well nice to meet you Ash! My name is (y/n) Kirishima!" I blushed looking down at my notebook and started drawing. "Hey? What'cha drawing?" You asked walking towards my desk. "I don't really know yet." I say with a hint of boredom.

We talked for about 15 minutes before more people showed up and class started. Then we parted ways.

Ochako Uraraka:
You met her a month before school started. She accidentally bumped into you outside a cafe. She apologized immediately so many times. You assured her that it was ok and that there was nothing to worry about.

"Oh my god I am so so so so sooooo sorry!"
"Hey it's ok, I get it was an accident."

You guys got drinks and talked awhile after that and got to know each other. You both talked about how you both wanted to go UA. Soon it was time for you both to go and you traded numbers to stay intact and parted to your homes.

Tsuyu Asui:
You were practicing your quirk near a river by your house late at night. You thought you were alone until someone touched your shoulder. You quickly turned around to see a green haired girl there.

"*kero* um what are you doing here at this time?*kero*"
"Oh, I was just practicing my quirk."
"Oh? What is your quirk?" She asked.
"My quirk is Smoke and I can create puffs of smoke." (y/n) says while rubbing the back of her neck. "What is your quirk?"
"My quirk is Frog.*kero* and it is exactly as it sounds."

You guys talked for a bit until you both called it night and decided to go home.

Momo Yaoyorozu:
You guys have known each other since childhood. You aren't the rich type of kid though. Momo's parents were skeptical at first, but soon warmed up to you and love having you and Jirou as company.

"Hey (n/n)!!! Wanna play later?"
"Yeah I'll see if I can get Jirou to come along!"

Kyoka Jirou:
You met during entrance exams. You finished defeating your fifth bot and you see Jirou destroying one bot. She soon made her way towards you fighting bots on her way.

"Hello, I noticed you staring."

You stood there and quickly rewinded to when you first noticed her and made you way over to her while fighting bots. You look over to her after destroying the last bot and see her smirking. You grinned and ran off to fight more bots.

Mina Ashido:
You were running around the woods in your wolf form and decided to take a break and laid down. Soon you felt someone staring at you so you opened your eyes to see a pink girl slowly walking towards you.

"Um hello little guy, are you lost?" The pink girl asked. You shook your head no and transformed back into a human. She stood there surprised and stuttered.

"Oh- u-um I didn't know you are a human!"
"Yeah it is my quirk..."

You guys talked for a bit and you grown to like her, a lot.

Itsuka Kendo:
You met her when you bumped into her outside of the classroom. She offered to help you up and you happily took it.

"I am so sorry about that! My name is (y/n) Monoma, but please call me (y/n)."
"It's ok, and call me Kendo!"

You both talked on the way to class and traded phone numbers so you could talk later.

Nejire Hado:
You both knew each other since birth. You two are like two peas in a pod. Once you both got into UA together you both were so happy.

"Hey Nej (Nejire's nickname from you)! Guess what!"
"(N/n) I also have one thing to say! Let's say it at the same time!"
"K! 3,2,1!"
"I got into UA!"
"I got into UA high!"

You both looked at each other and hugged each other tightly, laughing together happy that you both got in.

Words: 764 total