Requests and More!!

A/n

Hello, you can call me Athena, because I don’t wanna put my real name. I go by all pronouns and I’m non-binary. I did just join wattpad but I used to have another account, though it got taken down because someone spammed slurs in all my stories and there was nothing I could to about it. I have been helping my friend write for a little while and I wanted to write my own stories again!

As I say in my account description you can request literally ANYTHING!! My boundaries for writing are very limited but of course everyone has some. You can request anything but if I specifically say I don't wanna do something then don't request it anymore. I am very active and will try to respond to everybody. I have too much time on my hands and a VERY BIG(kinky) imagination so most requests will usually be written unless I say otherwise, or I somehow get noticed and there’s too many requests. Oneshots are the easiest and fastest to write but you can still request regular stories.

You can request Mcyt fanfictions and oneshots. I don't just do Mcyt ships, you can ask for more. Also, if you request a fanfiction and you don't want smut and/or nsfw then just say so I will happily oblige. (This applies if you want smut/nsfw too you can just ask for it). You can tell me what POV's you want and if you don't have a specific request for the Pov then I will do whatever I think fits.

Also if there's a request and you want/don't want certain triggering stuff just say so and I will or won't do it. There will of course be trigger warnings in the description and the first chapter for my a/n(authors note). I won't be putting trigger warnings in the beginning of the chapters, unless it's for smut and I might want to get you excited for what's about to come(aha get it come/cum) or warn you if you don't want to see it.

I do make jokes in my a/n parts but I won't interrupt the story or break the 3rd wall (lol) for your own sake and to keep the story on track.

I like to consider myself a good writer. I write very descriptive and detailed so the story is special and you can connect with the characters and storyline. I would like to consider myself pretty big brain soooo. 

I have good exprience in most departments because I've been in a polyamorous relationship with a girl and a guy at the same time. We all dated and were in love but that's over now. I have even been in regular relationships, a platonic relationship, and friends with benefits. (Single now) *cries*. The good thing though is I have experience and I hope I can transfer it to my writing. I am better with male anatomy though but I will try my best with the female anatomy!

That's all I can think of for now and if you wanna know more, request, and/or chat with me all of it will be here.

Ask more questions HERE: ---------->

Now for the requests:

Requests HERE: ---------->

You can always message me if you don’t wanna put it in the comment section or there's too many comments. I am not usually busy so just message me I promise I don’t mind!!

Email: gxywhxre@gmail.com

Second Phone number: (760) 383-9008

Discord: gaywhxre#0878