The Delinquent Detective

As I definitively left school after graduating, I felt an immense joy at the thought of never seeing those faces. My teachers never thought of me as a student but more like trash... though how can I say that they were wrong ? I was a delinquent ! But my oh my what fun did I have when I used to get in fights every single day. There's no better feeling than sensing your heart pumping so fast from the adrenaline, my lungs heating from the exercise, my knuckles creating dents in the cheeks of my adversaries ! Though I did hate that feeling where my brain would boil up from the rage I was in. You might say that it is impossible for me to graduate from college in the blink of an eye but believe me when I say that each day before the exams I'd read one book, that was the first time where I felt more studious than in my whole life. As I attempted every single exam, I felt as if my brain was becoming colder from the knowledge I acquired and my head going cold in the back every time I answered correctly, "how did you know the answers were correct though ?" Is what I know you would say... well let me explain to you dear lector that when I was faced with a question in every subject my mind began imagining the problems more as solutions. I know it sounds very bizarre and quite ridiculous just by imagining the way it is realised but pay no mind to it, since you might possibly learn how I was able to do it by reading my story. I hope you have a great lecture and will meet you at the end of the adventure, goodbye and I also welcome you to WalesBurrow dear lector !