Chapter 4

Kiyotaka POV

Upon entering class, I saw a group of students- the Katsuragi faction, surrounding Katsuragi. Walking pass them, I heard something about Katsuragi's application getting rejected by the Student Council. Class went by as normal, and a few hours later, it was swimming class. I had my suspicion on this as I doubt normal schools have swimming class unless it is very important. Also, I had asked my faction members whether their former schools had these lessons, but they all said there wasn't.

Arriving at the changing room with Satonaka, I saw that some were hesitant to change, while some were in the process of changing. The boys started chatting loudly with others about their physique, but the moment I removed my shirt to change, the whole changing room fell silent. Looking around, I saw that everyone was staring at me.

Breaking the ice, Satonaka spoke in awe,

"Damn, Ayanokouji. You have a really built body. It is way better than all of ours. You must've gone through intense training to get that body."

"Well, I do exercise a little..."

He chuckled. "A little would be an understatement, but I won't force you to answer."

After everyone was done changing, we left the changing room and headed to the pool. Upon seeing the pool, the boys were unable to hold back their awe.

"Woah, this pool is huge! Way bigger than the city pool!" Once the girls arrived, I felt stares again. From what I could make out, I could see some of them nosebleeding. Uncomfortable by the stares, I walk towards my group.

"Woah! Ayanokouji-kun, do you exercise?" Nishikawa asked.

"A little." As I said that, I felt her poking me with her index finger.

"You're pretty hard. Also, you're slender. You have the ideal amount of muscle, without being to muscular." Looking at me up and down, she continued. "Your physical abilities are way above average, about the same as a professional athlete." (I'm going to base Nishikawa's abilities to be something like Momoi and Riko from KNB, if you're wondering.)

Standing close to her made me hyper-conscious, since I'm standing really close to a beautiful girl. I could hear Satonaka snickering, before whispering into Nishikawa's ear. Realizing the position she's in, she blushed deep red and stepped back. Once she did, I could feel a few jealous glares directed at me. I spotted Satonaka having a playful grin on his face. Before I could react (He lied), he pushed me back in the swimming pool. After that, they joined me in the pool.

We played around for a bit before a macho looking middle aged man gathered everyone together and started class.

"Since one of you have health problem, there should be thirty-nine of you here. Let me do a headcount." Once he finished counting, he continued. "So everyone is present. All of you, do your warm ups. After you do so, I want to see you all swim."

After assessing us swim, he said. "Looks like everyone can swim. Next, you will all be competing against each other. You will be separated by gender, and do a fifty-meter free style. Since we have 20 males and 19 females, right now, I'll have four groups of 5 males and as for females, I will have 3 groups of 5 and a group of 4."

The winners of the female groups were:

Group 1: Ryoko Nishikawa (29.37 sec)

Group 2: Masumi Kamuro (29. 11 sec)

Group 3: Nishi Haruka (28.56 sec)

Group 4: Sawada Yasumi (29.03 sec)

At the final race, Haruka won by just a split second before the competitors finished. Since she won, she was given 5000 points. After that, it was our turn. For some reason that when it was my turn to compete, most of the girls were cheering for me.