chapter.4 sakonji urokodaki

KONICHIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Ok so welcome back to another chapter. Sorry I haven't updated I was at school😅😅😅. also TW mentions of abuse and suicide also its been awhile since I've watched kimitsu no yaiba so not everything will be correct. Correct me in comments if I get anything wrong and I will fix it. Anyway on with the chapter. 

"she should be fine for now but Keep her out of sunlight.".  giyuu said before disappearing into thin air.". H-how did he do that" tanjiro said while staring at the spot where giyuu once stood.". I don't know" you said stunned yourself

                                                             Time skip cuz I'm lazy
     You tanjiro and nezuko walked back to The house to make a burial for tanjis family.   After the burial you decided to tell tanjiro about what giyuu said.  "hey tanji."  "Yeah y/n?" He replied.  "Earlier giyuu-san told me  he decided we were fit to be demon slayers and to meet a man named Sakonji urokodaki up in mount sagiri.  Apparently nezuko impressed him back there when she protected us even tho she was turned into a demon."  "ok good   to know."  Tanjiro replied with a smile as the three of you walked away together.

    Tanji had made a makeshift basket for nezuko so we could move during the daytime. We had walked to a small town and asked a woman for directions.  " your going to mount sagiri with all of that luggage?" "Be careful people have gone missing around there. Don't get lost." We thanked the lady and began walking up the mountain.

  A couple of days later we came across a temple sort of place. I forgot what it was😅.  Tanjiro stoped in place.  "I SMELL BLOOD SOMEONE COULD BE HURT." you ran to the front of the temple and ran up the steps. Stopping in the doorway you looked in horror at the demon in front of you. It was Devouring a family till there was only blood and bones left. Nezuko and tanjiro ran up behind you. Nezuko standing behind tanjiro was now drooling all over the bamboo Muzzle that giyuu had made for her over the scent of blood.you stood back behind nezuko.  "nezuko don't give in don't let your hunger for human flesh take over"  you pleaded.  "she looked towards you and hid her face in your haori to rid her urges to eat human flesh. You took her hand and dragged her down the stairs away from the demon.  " nezuko stay here." You said as she nodded her head. You turned back  to tanjiro to realize the demon was fighting him. He had his hatchet out and was fighting back the demon making sure it didn't get away. "Oh well well well what's a pretty girl like you doing out here." Tanjiros face filled with anger at the comment. The demon threw tanjiro to the side walking over to you. You pulled out your hatchet stepping back as the demon inched closer. You kept walking backwards until your back hit a tree. The demon walked up directly in front of you as you raised your hatchet in the air.  You swung the hatchet down with all the strength your could muster but the demon caught your arm and grabbed the hatchet from your hand. The demon put one finger under your chin forcing you to look up at him. You looked to the side to see tanjiro knocked out from when the demon pushed him to the side into a tree. You looked back at the demon in front of you. Btw I'm making this fight different than in the anime😀. Then the demon grabbed your wrist and pulled back the sleeve of your haori Revealing the bandage around your wrist. Which was now bloody. You tried to move but you were in to much shock to. The demon pulled the bandage of of your wrist exposing the cuts you had made. Anyone remember chapter 1. He picked the dripping blood that fell from the cuts. "Your blood is so sweet I wish I didn't have to kill you" the demon taunted. Btw nezuko is at the other side of the temple. The demon licked more of the blood of of your arm until...................

Tanjiro came up behind the demon and slashed open the back of his neck. The demon turned around and jumped on tanjiro. Nezuko ran over to tanjiro hearing all of the noise kicking the head off of the demon  the body stood up and threw nezuko into the trees before jumping in after her. The head suddenly grew arms and tried to jump on tanjiro. But he blocked it with his hatchet. The demon wrapped his hair around the handle of the hatchet but tanjiro threw it sending it flying to a tree. That's when nezuko came running out of the trees and into the temple.   you heard a voice behind you and tanjiro.  "so how are you going to kill it" you shot around to see a old man with a mask. "Wh-who are you." You said "are you the ones giyuu tomioka sent?" "yeah. I'm y/n and this is tanjiro. The demon girl is nezuko. And how are we supposed to kill the demon if we don't have a nichirin blade?" You questioned. "You'll have to figure that out your self."
🌸🌺

🌸🌺

🌸🌺

🌸🌺
KONICHIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. HOPE YALL HAD A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT. time for the daily simp pic

 time for the daily simp pic

BYYYYYYYYYY