CHAPTER 5

"OH, god!" I grunted as my ladies cached me.

"Lucy, go get the physician. Susan, I need to go back to my chambers, immediately." I got to my chambers very quickly. The pain was way too much. With the midwifes arriving, they immediately told me to start to push. Susan kept holding my hand as Lucy were giving orders to the maids so they would know what to do.

"What's going on? How is Y/N doing?" I kept hearing Ed's voice.

As hours went by, I kept pushing and pushing until I heard crying. i kept breathing fast, trying to catch my breath.

Wrapping up the blanket around my child, Lady Isabella held the baby in her arms.

"Your Highness, congratulations, you gave birth to a healthy baby boy!" Hearing the news, a smile appeared on my face. Lady Isabella gently passed the baby to me as I held him in my arms.

"Your Majesty" they all curtsied when Edmund entered the room. Sitting by my side, planting a kiss on my forehead, Edmund could not stop smiling.

"We have a son. A son!" He said excited. "Welcome to the world my son, welcome to the world." I repeated. Leaving us alone, I asked. "What should we name him?"

"Phillip." Ed looked at me.

"I loved it! I smiled.

"Excuse me, your majesties, but her highness must rest." Lady Victoria said. Edmund got up.

"Alert me immediately if there's anything that you need, or if something happens with Phillip."

I nodded. "I will. Don't worry." Edmund kissed my head as Lady Ariel put Phillip to sleep beside me in his own bed.

"Lady Victoria, will you please help me change?" I asked.

"Of course, Your Highness." Lady Victoria said as she took off my dress and underclothes and put on my nightgown. I put my hair down and as soon as I hit the pillow, I drifted off to sleep.

Walking back to the throne room, I still could not believe the fact that i had a son. A SON!! My queen did great! She gave me a son. And yes I did call Y/N "my queen" but she doesn't know yet!

"Pete!!" I looked at my brother

"So, what is it?!" Peter walked up to me.

"A boy. Peter... I have a son!" I smiled.

"Ed... that's amazing! congratulations!!" Peter said hugging me.

"When can we meet him?" Peter asked. I chuckled.

"In a few days' time or so. I am sure that. Y/N would love for you to meet him." I said as we got back to the ceremony. This is truly the best day of my life!

"Cheers! To my brother having a son!" Peter said clinging his cup with mine"

"Cheers, your majesty!" everyone said as i took a sip of my wine. I sat back in my throne as the night went on. I could not wait to hold Y/N in my arms again.

"Is Y/N well?" Caspian asked sitting beside me.

"She is resting now. How is our army? is the captain taking care of the battle in Miraz's castle?" I looked at Caspian.

"Yes, but we are short on soldiers, many have died."

"So, we bring more. Tell the captain to gather as much soldiers as he needs." I added.

"Yes, of course." Caspian said as he walked away.

With the night ending, a few hours later, I decided to retire to my chambers.