The broadcast

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆
                     Welcome to my story!
     This is my first story so it wont be the best             
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         ♡  ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏ • UU • - • - • - • - • - • - • ღ❦ღ┓
   (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
    ૮₍⑅˶•▿•˶⑅₎ა
(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌
┗ღ❦ღ • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You we're walking around the school because you are new. You here students talking about something called "The Broadcast room."   You seemed very confused and went up to a student named Aoi to ask about what it is

Aoi looked confused on who you were. She asked "Im so sorry but who are you? I mean you are very pretty! Are you new here." You chuckled and responded "Yes im new here, and thank you, you are also very pretty. Im just confused about what the broadcast room is"

{After Aoi explained everything about the school, the broadcasting room,and gave her a tour}

"Thank you again Aoi, is that right? Aoi?" "Yea it is. It was fun hanging out with you but me and Yashiro are studying in a few so i will talk to you later!" Aoi starts walking off and smiling. As you start walking out of the school you realized you left your phone in the bathroom. You sigh and turn around and start walking out.

{After you walk back into the school}

You got lost and couldn't find the bathroom. You we're walking around trying to find the bathroom when you see a faded shadow of some boy standing outside of the bathroom. You get curious and re start walking over there, You notice a little bit that then boy has your phone.You walk over and say "Oh thank you for finding my phone, how may i repay you?"

The boy says nothing looks at you. You get a little scared with his intimidating stare. He looks down at you and he finally says...

"The name is Hanako, Hanako-kun"