Chapter 1 pt 1

𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

Hello, my name is David i mean, i wish it was David.. But my mom says im a girl, even tho i dont want to be one. School ended not so long ago and she wants to send me to a "summer camp". I dont want to go there, but it looks like i have no choices. A weird looking ass man, kinda creepy if you ask me, came to pick me up. "I dont want to go there mom, plus you dont even have a job! why do i need to go at this stupid camp when i could stay with you?" "Stop whining *****, im sending you there so they can hopefully «fix» you, now get in the goddamn bus.." i groan and get in the bus with the weird man. Could this get worst?? i hop on a seat and look out the window seeing my mother getting inside our house, sometimes, i wonder if she accutaly even fucking loves me.

Trying to relax and telling myself that everything is gonna be fine, i feel somebody sitting next to me. I look up to see a blond hair boy with big blue eyes sitting besides me, smiling stupidly. "Hey! Im Jasper, nice to meet you!" I look at him, still angry about what just happend and turn back ignoring him. "So...You're going to camp campbell huh? I heard the founder of the place was completly crazy" he chuckled. " leave me alone, i dont want to go to this stupid camp..i was forced to go" i said wanting him to go sit somewhere else. "Really? That sucks.. well you know, maybe it wont be THAT bad?." "Is it that hard to ask? LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I yelled, completely pissed off. "Geez! sorry..can you at least tell me your name..?" . . . 15 seconds of silence came as I was wondering if I should tell him my real name. "..my name is David."... "Oh? . Alrighty then, see you later Davey!" "DO NOT. CALL ME DAVEY." I yelled, laughing sarcasticly while he got back at his seat. He looked like that one perfect boy everyone loved, I knew spending summer with him would be horrible.

Some hours later, we arrived at camp. The creepy guy opened the door and we all got off. "Hello everybody! Said a tall man with a uniform. "My name is Cameron Campbell! Im also the founder of this place, I'll give you a quick tour! So everyone needs to stay-" "FINE We get it, Just, do your job" I said, not wanting to waste my time at this goddamn camp. "Golly, I hope you won't treat me like that for the whole summer or this is gonna be hard!" "And I hope you don't make me loose my time saying stupid shit like this the whole summer or this is gonna be fucking annoying!" I said mocking him. I hear a small noise near me, seeing jAsPer chuckling to what I said. "Watch your language ma'am or I'll have to have a little talk with you!" I groaned out of anger before he continued the rest of the tour.

(538 words, it's a small one but I'll try to make some bigger^^)