introduction.

here we are again. another year, another tragedy. my name is ian, and every year since i was born, something horrible has happened on my birthday. for example: when i turned four, my uncle died on my birthday.  november 27th, the best and worst day of the year. it's currently september 6th, two months until my birthday. i love autumn so much, but knowing what comes right before winter, kind of ruins it for me. september and october are probably my favourite months, because the air seems so fresh at all times. now, let's talk about halloween. aka, the best holiday of the year. halloween is always so much fun, and i just love it so much. i think the best part about it, though, is that im able to hide who i am. ever since i started school, ive been made fun of for my birthday disasters. i think the worst thing about them making fun of me for it is that there is nothing i can do about it, other than wait for them to forget about me until my next birthday. ive got a couple friends, their names are lily, sloane, and kaleb. ive known lily since kindergarten, but we havent always gotten along. the first time we ever met was when we were put in a group for a game during recess. i was good at the game and she wasnt, so she was jealous, and that led her to believe that i was a mean person. we then got put in other groups, and our friendship started while playing a game called "sparkle spelling". sparkle spelling is a game where everyone in the group stands up and is given a word, and if they spell it wrong, they have to sit down. the reason we became friends is because lily was stuck on a word, so i whispered the letters to her. she ended up winning the game, and that was the day we decided that we would be best friends forever.