oliver.

its our first day of eighth grade, and honestly? im pretty excited. usually, im pretty bummed right now because its only two months until my birthday, but right now, i think im a bit overwhelmed, knowing that this is my last year at this school. ive gone here since kindergarten, which means that ive made so many memories here, and i dont want to leave those behind. highschool is where youre supposed to make new friends and forget about the past, find your calling in life. but to be honest, i dont want to make new friends. i love the ones i have, and i wouldnt trade them for the world. we've been through so much, thick and thin, little things and big things. lily, sloane, and kaleb are the best people that i could ever ask to be in my life, and im glad i found them as soon as i did. i could have gone my whole life alone, no friends, nobody who loves me the way they do. all that said, i was surprised when i walked into the classroom to see none other than oliver, the boy ive had a crush on since fifth grade. ive asked myself questions like "am i gay?" and "do i actually like him, or is he just nice?" and im never able to come up with an actual answer for myself. ive told lily about my situation, but i havent told kaleb or sloane. im not sure how they will react, because, well, we've gone to a catholic school our whole lives. catholic schools arent exactly the most accepting, which obviously means that they wont teach the students things that they dont believe in. so, im pretty scared to talk to them about it, which is why i havent. ill tell them sometime, but i dont know when. anywho, back to oliver. he's got the prettiest green eyes, they look like emeralds when the sun hits them just right. he's got the nicest brown hair you'll ever see, and i really mean that. he's not too skinny, but not too big either. he's perfect. thats all i can say, is that he's perfect.