Chapter 1: The beginning of the end

She was dressed in a black cloak riding atop a silver horse. The cracks of thunder rang loudly throughout the valley as it rained hard. She skidded to a stop as she half jumped half fell off her horse. She cried out in anguish and horror as she saw the body of her ex lover, OwO UwU. It was clear he had been dead for about an hour. She lifted his body onto her horse and rode away to clover cliff. She buried him there, on his favorite cliff to watch the stars. She marked his grave as she muttered to herself"Nora you god damn fool...". She looked at the grave one last time before riding away into the night.

A while later...

OwO UwUs POV

 I gasped as I opened my eyes to mostly darkness. I gingerly put my hand to my throat and then slowly looked at my hand seeing the crimson blood trickle down my palm. I felt no pain but the blood was still there. Suddenly as if I was nocked by a bull, I hit the floor. I punch my hand upward and feel dirt as I climbed from the ditch. "Jesus... my head hurts like hell." I mumbled to myself. I looked up to see the stary night sky looking back at me. "I'm on clover hill?" I thought to myself. I looked around and I saw two things, a grave with my name on it and hoof tracks. "Am I dead?!" I yelped in horror as well as realized that I was in fact dead. I knew that it was a lost cause but I tried calling my pure black shire horse, Zero.

I followed the tracks and it lead to Isabels home. I had no idea if she would still be there but I had to know. I heard childish giggles as a small girl and a boy opened the door. The happy giggles soon turned to horror as if there'd been a walking corpse in front of them, and to be fair there was. A women rushed the to door shotgun in hand and shot me in the throat. I passed out as I felt myself being dragged. I woke up being tied to a chair and a familiar face looking right back at me. It was Isabel! "What are you doing near my house you hellish demon! You won't drag us to hell." She yelled as she pointed her shotgun at me. "Isabel?" I questioned as her eyes turned from anger to horror. She dropped the gun and held her hands over her mouth. "OwO UwU...?"