Coming up

(What she's wearing besides the weapons)

I looked around and saw a box.A box?Then it started going up so fast that breath got caught from it.Then it came to a screeching stop I fell back from force."ow"I said rubbing the aching spot.oh I had an accent an Australian accent that's nice I guess-.Then I heard "Open it up" I started to panic so I hid behind some box's.

Then the box opens revealing a blinding light.I heard someone with a British accent say" Um Alby mate there's no one here"then from afar maybe outside the box say"That's odd.Check again"I'm guessing that's Alby but I had no time to think because the box was moved to reveal me.I jumped unexpected because a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"ALBY ITS-ITS A GIRL!!!!!" I turn to see a lanky boy with blonde hair. I'll admit he's charming but not my type.I said "Clearly"I said with a sarcastic smile.He looked taken back at first then yelled back up "WITH FIRE"I heard all sorts of wispers saying things like"a girl" and "about time" and some one Yelled "IS SHE HOT?".I yelled back "YES SHE IS"I said cockingly.

Well that sent them off into a fit of "oooh"s and "burns" and "oof damn"I even thought heard a "WHOO GO GIRL"I chuckled but I remembered something important and stated it"oh can you gladly get me out of here please"I said to......actually I don't know his name "also a name" and he finally snapped out of his train of thought"oh uh Newt" ok well that's unusual oooo I got an idea"ok Lizard anyway can you-"Lizard?" "Huh?oh yea lizard.anyway can you help a girl out now"realization seemed to spreed across he's face "oh yea sorry about that greenie"huh? Greenie oh well we'll deal with that later.

Someone out side the box through a rope down.Newt climbed up then sent a hand down to help me.I scoffed "I got it thanks" I said and heard a "suit yourself"I hoisted me self up and climbed out...........wow it was amazing.

I hope you like it heh um have a nice day.Oh and go check out kkreed and graciebarns ok bye peoples ✌️!