Rise And Shine

Greg was getting ready for his night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a pizza place for kids that made him regret life choices

Greg was getting ready for his night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a pizza place for kids that made him regret life choices. He hated having to work there at night, and while yes, he had other people there to help him, all he did was sit around and clean the place while those creepy animatronics stood on the stage and watched Greg and his crew clean. But Greg's main struggle was being able to wake up on time for his shift. Before his shift would start, Greg would take an hour-long nap witch would always end up in him being 20-30 minutes late, all because Greg couldn't find a good alarm clock for him. All the ones he had found in the past had either been too annoying or too quiet. Greg felt like he would never be able to find the right alarm clock for him.

Greg got into his car and started to drive towards his work. Greg always felt like he'd looked like a weirdo driving at midnight to a kids pizzeria, but he had to live with it. After all, it was the best job Greg could find at the time, and now. Best paying job from all the jobs he could apply to, that's all he looked for when looking for a job, and the nightshift at Freddy's was the best he could find.

Greg put down his sun blocker and slipped open a panel revealing a mirror. Greg looked at himself in the mirror with a bit of disgust. Greg looked like your average man in his mid 30's, with short brown hair, a mustache that connected to a big beard. Every morning made him feel like he was in his 50's, even though he was only 36. He heavily disliked the idea of waking up early and wished he could sleep in every morning. Greg sighed and drove into the parking lot of Freddy's. He got out of the car, locked it, and made his way inside.

"Hey, there's Greg! We've been waiting for you!" One of Greg's pal's, Derek, was sitting at a table with a couple of other guys who were holding beers.

"Hey, guys. Sorry, I'm late, forgot to wake up I guess" Greg chuckled, and so did everyone else at the table. Greg walked towards the prize counter where he usually worked during the night shift. Thankfully, he got the easy job, all he had to do was restock prizes add new prizes, and wipe down the counters. Today, he was stocking up on a new top prize, called the "Sunrise Alarm Clock".

"You should take one of those for yourself, Greg. You seem like you need an alarm clock to be able to get here on time. Boss wouldn't care if one of them was missing." Derek grabbed one of the alarm clocks and handed it to Greg.

"Are you sure the boss won't get mad at me?" Greg held the alarm clock tightly

"If he does it won't be a big deal, you know how chill of a guy he is." Derek leaned on the counter and patted the alarm clock in Greg's hands. Greg decided it was for the best, and besides, what could happen if he took only one? there's plenty more for the kids to win. Greg put the alarm clock down near the other ones and started to wipe down the counters and restock some of the smaller prizes, like candy and little toys that you would lose and not care about the next day. Greg was kind of happy that he was finally getting an alarm clock, all he hoped was that it wasn't too noisy or too quiet, or else it would just be another alarm clock put to no good use. Greg picked up the alarm clock and looked at the back of the box and began to read what it said. "The Sunrise Alarm Clock is sure to be your best pal and make sure you get up every morning ready for the day! When the alarm clock goes off, the Sunrise Alarm Clock will run around the open area near you, forcing you to get up to turn the alarm off!" Greg wondered why anyone would want an alarm clock that runs around your house forcing you to wake up, but the more he thought about it the more genius it sounded to him.