Just Like Me

"Alright, can anyone tell me how power would work with animatronics?" Felix's teacher, Mr

"Alright, can anyone tell me how power would work with animatronics?" Felix's teacher, Mr. Grey, pointed his long pointer stick at the board. One of Felix's classmates, and Felix's bully, raised his hand.

"Ace?" 

"Power would help work with the animatronics by supplying enough power to move the joints, eyes, and mouth." Ace smirked

"Correct, Ace!" Mr. Grey wrote something on the board. Felix hated Ace with his guts. Ace would always pick on him for no reason, constantly trying his best to be better than Felix, and always succeeding. And by all of the places Mr. Grey could have placed him, he had to place Felix sitting right next to Ace in the class.

"Man, you gotta be faster next time, Felix. You suck at everything, don't you?" Ace punched Felix on the shoulder. Felix mumbled something right after.

"Asshole" 

"What was that twerp?" 

"Nothing" Felix grunted.

"That's what I thought, idiot." Ace grinned and slouched back in his chair. Felix gritted his teeth at just the sight of Ace. One day, Felix thought. One day I'll get my revenge on him. Felix was sure that he would get his revenge on Ace, he just didn't know how he would. 

After school, Felix got all his stuff ready and started to walk home. No matter how fast the walk was, he always hated it, though, cause Ace was there half the time with him. 

"Hey, there loser." Ace was with his group of friends 

"What do you want, Ace." Felix tried his best to speed up, but Ace grabbed his hoodie.

"Well, me and the boys lost our punching bag, and we need a new one, and you seem like the perfect candidate!" Ace cracked his knuckles and grinned. 

"Well, hate to break it to you but I'm not gonna be your new punching bag." Felix Tried to escape Ace again but was unsuccessful once again.

"It wasn't a question Felix." Ace smirked. Within a flash, Ace started to punch Felix in fast motions, and soon Ace's friends joined in. Felix couldn't help but cry and beg for help, he never felt such pain before. After what felt like an eternity, Ace and his friends stopped. 

"Aw, look! The baby's crying cause he took a few little punches!" Ace and his friends burst out laughing

"Cya tomorrow baby" Ace and his friends walked farther down the street. Felix hurt everywhere. After a couple of seconds of struggle and pain, he finally got up and made his way down the street. Felix couldn't stop crying. Why was Ace treating him like this? What did Felix ever do to anger Ace? It didn't matter at all anymore, cause Felix knew one of these days he would teach Ace to pick on someone his own size. On his walk, Felix decided otto go to the pizza shop and get a snack to eat. Felix took a turn to his right and made his way into the shop.