Four

--

"Irish! Irish!" Heaven's voice spreads out once she entered the vicinity of their dorms. She just finished yet another one of her schedule and hurried home to look for Irish, who was relaxing at their living room waiting for the time of her departure for her own schedule. When she saw Heaven, she atleast wanted to welcome her home but the youngest decided to skip greetings and get straight to the matter at hand.

When Irish noticed how frantic she was, she told her to breath in and out first before anything else, which she complied. "Are you relaxed now? So what's up?". Slowly, she asked her to go on.

"What's the meaning of this?" On Heaven's left hand was her tablet in which the screen shows an article which more or less is related to the two of them.

"Wow. The internet was really fast." was all Irish could say after reading the content.

Heaven looked at her with baffled eyes so Irish was kind of forced to speak. "Well, that's how it is." She shrugged her shoulders but Heaven didn't take any of that.

"What do you mean that's how it is? You were so.. This is something you were looking forward to.. Why.." Heaven can't form a proper sentence with her rant. She wants to ask so many questions but she doesn't know what must come first so the words she spoke were jumbled against her mouth.

"Heaven, relax, okay. That's the way it should be, don't worry about me, it's fine." Irish can't help but give her a smile. Honestly at first, of course it bothers her a little. When she was told that she was stripped from the role that she was looking forward to, it may or may not gave a shock to her, so she understands how their youngest reacts to it. Even more if her supposed role was given to Heaven. But after realizing that she wasn't cut out for it, she was glad that it went that way because she doesn't want to attempt doing something she can't really enjoy.

"But.. You were really excited when you auditioned for it and you were so happy when you're finally selected. How could it be fine?" Surprisingly, Heaven seems calm when she asked this, but her eyes were still harbouring emotions that're waiting to be drive out.

Irish examined her member's face before answering, as if waiting for a follow up question. After a while of contemplating, she held Heaven's hand to coax her. "Heaven, it's really fine. I think it wasn't my cup of tea, the whole project, I mean, so I recommended you knowing full well that it will suit you. I promise, I'm realy alright, okay, so please accept it." She gave her a heart warming smile but there seems to be something on Heaven's mind that she wants to protest.

"But..." Heaven took a glance at Irish but hastily looked away. She seems like having an internal battle whether or not to push that thought which Irish hasn't failed to note of.

"What? There's still more?" Irish let out a chuckle but immediately regreted it upon hearing her response.

"Darren is there as well, right?" Heaven said as she scanned Irish's face. Oh no, she shouldn't have said it. But what has been said, has been said, she can't take it back. She just have to wait and explain things.

To say that Irish was shocked is quite an understatement. She was astounded. Her jaw comically dropped and her eyes literally widened. After a full 10 seconds, she regained her composure and cleared her throat.

"So you knew..." Irish spoke. Her tone doesn't have hostility on it but it's also not very excited.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.. We just.." Heaven heaved a sigh. Seems like today isn't a very good day for her to talk. She once again find it hard to construct a proper sentence. She just wants to explain that they--she, Ice and Kris--didn't mean to pry on her private life, and she's not trying to mock her or something, and she doesn't want her to be angry at them and--yeah, all her thoughts are mixed up.