Movie night..

Trevor's PoV.
Tonight the cast planned a movie night at my house. I was sitting with Britt and Brit was sat with Jennie. Her and Jennie were on jennies phone they tried hiding it away from me, so I grabbed jennies phone and ran around the house until Britt caught up with me and jumped on my back causing me to fall. I looked up and saw Isaac glaring and Lamar was walking towards me.

Lamar's PoV.
I needed to talk to trevor and tell him what I had planned for today.

Trevor's PoV.
Lamar told me that we will be playing truth and dare. Britt sat on my lap and I was sat on the one seater. The bottle landed on Isaac and Victoria asked Isaac who he had a crush on. Of course because Victoria didn't know about Britt she had to ask. Isaac said Britt so I clenched my fist and said "to bad, your just in the friends zone for her" and stood up and so did he, Britt held my hand and told me that there should be no drama so I backed away.Isaac tried hitting me but instead he got Brit. Anger rushed into me and I jumped onto him and punched him several times. Brit had a cut on her lip and cried in jennies shoulder. I got up and rushed towards her and took her towards the first aid box on the shelf and told everyone to leave. They all left and dragged Isaac away. I looked at Britt and apologised.. She looked at me and said.....