🙌🏼Yay the Sports Festival is coming up! 🙌🏼

A/n: Ahhhhhhhh thank you all for 3K! This is all happing so fast I am so thankful for this and I started this just for fun!

A/n's POV It was now Monday morning and everyone was already in class talking amongst each other as they waited for their teacher to come in! Everyone was having a good time with the conversations except for Y/n as she was getting harassed by her ...

A/n's POV
It was now Monday morning and everyone was already in class talking amongst each other as they waited for their teacher to come in! Everyone was having a good time with the conversations except for Y/n as she was getting harassed by her friends with loads of questions about her 'weekend'

"Sooooo Y/n how was YOUR weekend!" Aisha said as she emphasized on the 'your' part in her question!

"I-It was good!" She replied as she blushed as she replaying the memory's that she had created over the span of two days! She then mentally cursed herself as she realize she stuttered!

'Wow great going y/n their definitely gonna believe it was just a normal weekend now!'

"Oh really well that's good what did you do?" Casey said as I desperately wanted to get her to crack and tell them what fully happened before the kiss!

"Ummm...well I went to mall and I saw the new horror movie Candyman! Which I highly recommend to you to watch it Elissa since you like horror as well!"

"Oh thank you I'll take that to consideration but did you go by yourself?!"

"Oh umm no I didn't go by myself I went with Ace actually hehe!" She said as the girls noticed the ring on her ring finger and she had her left hand on her cheek and her fingers were tangled in her hair so it was hard to see the ring the only way you could have noticed it if you were staring at her really hard!

But well she didn't know that someone was staring at her really hard he had ash blonde hair and crimson red eyes!

"Oh really now and I also see that you got a ring and you don't usually like wearing rings why the change of Fashion choice!" Elissa said as she practically yanked the poor girl's hand closer to her to get a good look at the ring along with the other two girls!

The ring was a very shiny silver and it also had gold triangle cut on top with a diamond in the middle like if someone else had the other half of the ring to fully complete it? The three girls then all looked at each other and started smirking a little bit!

"Well...umm I got it....because I thought it was nice and pretty t-that's all!" The h/c haired girl said as she pulled her hand away from the brown haired girl.

"Oh is that so! Mhmmm interesting it is pretty though" Casey said just as y/n was going to say something Ace had came along as he was with Midoriya talking about his quirk! So The broccoli haired boy can write it down in his notebook! And going straight towards HIS GIRLFRIEND❣️

"Oh Hey Y/n~" The girls quickly picked up on the way he said her name and how their best friend immediately got up from her seat to great him

"Oh Hi Ace, good morning have a seat!" He then obeyed his girlfriend's request and grab a seat from another desk and pulled up right next to her! As he was next to her he got a whiff of her smell and she smelt like Victoria's Secret love spell perfume!