Characters

Name: Giovanni Accardi

Age: 28

Ockupation: Mafia leader - Business CEO

Personality: Cold, Scary, Protective, Ruthless, Heartless

:Giovanni took over the business after his fathers sudden disappearance and death a few years ago. He turned colder, more heartless and always worked. He cares for his family but hardly shows it. He misses his sister dearly and has never stopped searching for her.

**

Name: Tomasso Accardi

Age: 26

Ockupation: Mafia second in charge - Helps with the business

Personality: Caring, Mother hen, Protective, Understanding

:Tommaso took charge as a parent after they lost theirs. He loves his brothers very much and shows it often. He loves hugs, especially from his sister who he misses the most. Tomasso might act friendly and nice but when it comes to family and business he is ruthless.

**

Name: Niccolo Accardi

Age: 24

Ockupation: Third in charge - Club owner

Personality: Cold, Overprotective, Tough, Uptight, Rude

:When their sister disappeared Nicollo chanced. He wasn't that same charismatic, enthusiastic little boy anymore. It only got worse when his dad died. He always works. He will probably never say it but he loves his family the most and would do anything for them.

**

Name: Gabriele Accardi

Age: 22

Ockupation: Doctor

Personality: Caring, Kind, Tidy, Gentle, Protective

:Gabriele was born a genius. He graduated university with a medical degree at the age of 20. Working helps him numb the pain and loss of his parents and sister. He loves his family and often cooks for them.

**

Name: Marco Accardi

Age: 19

Occupation: Student - Mafia soldier

Personality: Rude, Grumpy, Introvert, Aggressive

:Marco has always been very short tempered but when he lost his dad and sister it got worse. He lost two sources of calm. Marco doesn't care about anyone, or at least that's what he wants people to believe. He tries to put up a tough facade but if you're close to him you can see he is hurting.

**

Name: Julius Accardi

Age: 18

Ockupation: High School student

Personality: Arrogant, Bad tempered, Careless, Mean

:Julius is the older twin. Julius hates literally everything. He always has a scowl on his face and you always have to be careful because anytime he could snap. He tried to hide his hurt with a "I don't give a damn" attitude which he keeps getting in trouble with.

Name: Julian Accardi

Age: 18

Ockupation: High School student

Personality: Funny, Caring, Cuddly, Energetic, Silly

:Julian is the jokester of the family. He always has a smile on his lips, or at least in front of people. Inside he is sad and he is hurting. He misses his sister and dad. Julian loves his brothers the most and strives for them to be happy.

**

Name: Anita Accardi

Age: 13

Personality: Innocent, Caring, Emotional, Lovely

:Anita has felt, seen and been trough things no thirteen year old never should been trhough. Anita has no idea about all the lies she has been told and all secrets that is about to unfold.