Colleen

So after that I continued cutting it released my pain, i still do.

~*~*~*~*~*~
i was sitting down at lunch with my friend Aubrey, and she's bi... But she goes and tells me after lunch that she has a girl friend... I was like, "Oh cool. Who is it.?" She said, "Her name is Colleen" I said oh i didn't know her I was like, "Who is that.?" She said, "My girl friend." I said, "Oh cool I'm happy for you.!" And every time me and Aubrey went to her house we always play truth or dare and sometime the dirty version to make it fun i guess, But i went her house and supposedly, Colleen was supposed to come over.... And Aubrey Showed me a picture of Colleen, i was like she i s really pretty.! She said, "i know right" So yup.. Then like about and 1 hour later we hear a knock on the door.. Aubrey gets up and runs to the door.!  Aubrey opens the door And invites Colleen in and Colleen seemed like the shy type. But we were getting to know each other.. Then the truth and dare.. Aubrey chose dare and she got make out with Colleen (it's and app) but Colleen wouldn't do it.! So aubrey said how but we do a game wear we close our eyes and see who kissed us and Colleen was the first time.! I was pretty shocked but yea.. Anyway after all that i went to bed and after that weekend, me and Colleen became best friends until... She hurt Aubrey.. they dated like 2 weeks and she said that they should just be friends.! Aubrey was crying and crying and crying.! And i was their to comfort her. But then she went back to colleen 11 times i counted.! it was a lot of FREAKING times.! So me and Aubrey fought and fought over her going back to her.! But most of the time they broke up because she kept cheating she is a SLUT.!!!!!!!! Okay, i was stupid... i dated her like a couple months after and me and Aubrey weren't friends and stuff the first time me and colleen dated i was happy i guess and then she broke up with me for sommeee guy.! Then she said the next day we can just don't saying anything because he will get mad so i didn't found out they were cheating on me so i got pissed off and left her.! And then i thought she changed over the summer.. turned out she didn't she tried to cheat on me with my ex ANDREW HOLTON.!    So Andrew broke up with her and the wholeeeeeeee time i thought he didnt date her.. We were really good friends during the summer and he said.. ":oh you can trust me i promise" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow How stupid i was.. And that's my storry for that part.!

(i was bi-curious still am)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry, I need to add something that has been in the pasrt in a couple words.. And how it is now.!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

So i was sitting here and it was Christmas 2013 and this guy named Andrew Segoviano.. Pops up in friend request and my cousin Elaine was there (you can tell me and her are really close) anyways and she knew Andrew S. and she didn't like him but me and him went on and off about 2 times 1 time for 2 weeks and the 2 time for 1 month i was stupid.... But now he wants me back Ha no.