Warm Hands, Cold Heart

•Synopsis•

•Synopsis•

Only she could change this impious and cruel king.

~Short excerpt~

I stared into his cold, fixed eyes and tried not to make my voice quiver when I spoke.

"Deep down I know you have a heart. And the only reason why you hurt people is because you have been hurt. And I know you think no one loves you but I do." My helpless voice cracked at the end of the sentence.

It was true. Regardless of the short time I had spent with him, I had found myself getting closer to this stony man who rarely displayed any emotion at all. I wanted to help him but he was too proud and vain to accept help from anyone.

His empty gaze move away from my face as he stared at the sky. "No one does."

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any shape or form without the prior consent of the author.

Genre: Werewolf/ Vampire

Aesthetics

Cassandra

Lucian

Author's Note:

• First of all, thank you so much for clicking in my book. This is my first story, I've had it archived in my brain for so long and I have finally decided to share it with the internet so I hope my readers will like it.

• This story won't be like the other stories here on wattpad. It is my own original work so if you see any one with the same storyline as I do, don't be afraid to let me know.

• I won't tolerate any hate comments on my story. If you are someone who does not prefer these type of stories then please find another story to read. If you spread hate on my story then I will be forced to block your account. If you don't like the way the storyline is going then please don't comment anything negative. I appreciate positive criticism and feedback from my readers and will not tolerate negativity.

Thank you so much for clicking on my story, it means alot and I hope you enjoy my story.