Solving the case...

The man told us about your close relationships and what was the trade of his wife. Apparently she had a maid, which was always stressed out as it was treated. I also had a friend to whom I used to visit frequently and also had a writer friend, who was married to her friend. She was a doctor and thus met them, but lost his job because he is indicted to prevent her friend was fired.

Then the man left the scene and left the money on the table, I could tell he had some problems with her tone of voice and frown on his face.

The next day on the news they found a body in the river and went to see, apparently the body had the exact features as the man described.

I went into the case and apparently the DNA samples were the same, apparently was stabbed more than 6 times in the stomach and had cut the neck. In the body there was a piece of white cloth that was used to create dresses eighties, then we understood that the murderer was a woman in a white dress that was used to murder. We made a question, What kind of murderer would a white dress? And also, Blanco used in a murder? So the safest thing was that due to burn the dress to avoid evidence of the murder, and the best not destroy the dress, but hid it.

We went to interrogate the husband of the murdered woman and her maid, and apparently she (the maid) was not because his uniform soiled.