☺ CHAPTER 1: Regretful Decisions - Daily Life ☺

WRITTEN BY: L30NxG0ATT1E
------

*Ding Dong Bing Bong !*

"*Ahem*, attention students! It is now 7pm, meaning that nighttime is officially over~! So get up and get ready for they day!!"

.
.
.
.
.
Wait...didn't I just take a small nap? How did I sleep in all night as well?!...

I shake off the feeling and put in my piercings and put my paint brushes in my overalls.

Ehh... I'll tie my hair up later..

I walk to my door.. and hesitate for a bit.

How would they think of me sleeping in for the rest of the day..? What if something important happened while I was asleep and I missed it?!...

..This rambling is useless..isn't it...

I open up my door nonetheless. And almost immediately after, I was greeted to..-

Hiro: Hey man! You doing better than yesterday?

Hiro. He looked the same, but his hair was down. He looked pretty good like that....to be honest..

Hiro: Uhh.....bro..?

Leon: !

Leon: O-oh! Hey dude! Uh, yeah, doin' a lot better now, hehe!

Hiro: Oh, good!

I smile started to walk away,

but Hiro put his hand on my shoulder.

Leon: H-huh?

Hiro: Hey, before you go to the cafeteria, you should go and talk to Kiyotaka, he had a meeting yesterday at evening and you may wanna catch up with the info, 'ight?

.......shit..

Leon: Uh...ok.

Hiro: Good! See ya later bro!

*sigh*, another bro..

Leon: See ya!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I enter the cafeteria, worry lingering in my mind. No one noted my long absence, which I'm really glad for!-

???: Mr. Kuwata! Where were you all of yesterday?! I demand you tell me right away!

H-huh?! Was that?...

Leon: T-taka?!

Taka: Yes, that was- wait...T-taka...?

I finally look up at him. His face was tinted with light red.

Leon: Uhh...Taka..? I called you Taka.

Taka: U-u-uh....why that nickname though..?

Does he not like it..?

Leon: Well..to be honest, it's kinda cute!

The blush on his face grew, but I don't know if it is from embarrassment or something else...

Taka: W-well...the nickname is quite the excellent sounding name..alright! It's settled!

Huh?

Taka: Everyone, I have thought of something for quite the while, and I have decided that all of you can refer to me as the nickname Taka!