Cupcake obbsession

(enjoy this I guess even though I doubt anyones gonna read this? Just know this is 100% satire , if you haven't read the description , btw this was made by nyx!)

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

BEEEEP - BEEEP - BEEPPP

"GAH-!" "S-STUPID ALARM-!"

I look at my alarm clock, "I-it's 6am... I better start getting ready to go to school..." I sigh, then get up and start changing into my school attire, it takes me about 10 minutes to change and shower, I don't bother eating anything for breakfast.
I put on my shoes and start walking outside, it's about a 10 minute walk from my house to the school, I would take the bus, but it's way too dirty and the bus driver is... creepy, anyway, after 10 minutes I finally reach the school, I go to my classes.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
the teacher sighs as everyone + me walks out the classroom, right when I get out of class I start running to the literature club, I love the literature club, I have many nice friends there and it's where I keep my manga! I open the doors to see, yuri, monika, and sayori, I wouldn't say yuri and me are THAT close, we always pick fights with eachother,  but I GUESS she's my friend. As I walk in, sayori greets me . "helllllloooooooo nattssuuukkkkiii!!!!!!" "hmph- hey sayori .-!" Before I finish my sentence, I see something and pause, sayori tilts her head at me , "oh! Natsuki you must be wondering about that ! Well we decided to get a tiny kitchen area! You know! To bake sweets, we all like them and we know how much you do-!" I run to it.