~Phone sex~

|second day of smutember, this story bakusero and they are also aged up|
3rd person:
Sero is an owner of a big company and is earning billions of dollars, after highschool he married katsuki bakugou which is a model but today is kat's day off so he stayed home.
Sero was in the middle of a meeting then his phone, he ignored but it rang again and again until he had to pick up.  He was at the end of the table and he was the boss so no one really cared or had anything to say about it.

Sero's POV:
It's just Kat calling me. So I answered. "Yes Kat?" I asked and got the reply of, "oh fuck!~ Sero~" I blushed so much, I heard kind of slopping noises in the background. "Ahhh!~ I've been playing w- hahh!~ with myself thinking of your big c-cock!~ nnngh!~ smashing into me!~" I pushed myself into the table, trying to hide my erection that is growing . "I-Is it important? I c-can come home?" I asked with heavy breathing "no no don't come home I like this~ I-If you were h-here!~ ahhh!~ I'd have you slam in-into me!~ s-so hard!~ hahhh!!~" I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I could feel drool coming off my mouth but I couldn't wipe it up, I was frozen. "Ahhh!!~ I have you do 7 rounds with me!~ you'd be rough with me!~ hahhh~ till I cu- AHHH!~ S-SHIT COMING!!~" I could hear it come out of him..it was so hot but I couldn't do anything, I had a huge erection in my pants and a bakugou on the other line panting his ass off. "Well that's all I wanted, love you and see ya soon baby" he ended the call with that.

All my co workers were looking at me, "boss? You good?" I looked at them with a shocked look. "Y-Yeah I'm fine" I was not fine.

|338 words later and finally done|