Description

Mexyli Celestte Harris, the girl who has it all. Born into a wealthy family, has a beauty that can be identical to a Goddess. She is lady with a mind full of wisdom and intelligence. Natatalo nya ang kanyang mga kalaban ng walang kahirap-hirap not until he met HIM.

As she was about to enter a life at a prestigious university, her cousins, Keanzo and Ashanneigh made a dare for the three of them. Hindi na bago sa kanya iyon dahil lagi naman nila ito ginagawa but this time, the dares were intense. As for Mexyli, she got a simple yet interesting dare. She needs to be an ordinary student, she should not outstand the others, she should not excel in her studies. Although it will be a hard task for a competitive person like Mexyli, tinanggap nya parin ito as she knew that it will be a quite thrilling experience to do on a new environment where no one knows who she is. But little does she know; she will meet her most hated rival at the University, Hendrix Jae Miller. What would happen if this two people who consider themselves superior of them all would cross paths? May digmaan kayang magaganap? Wil there be a new friendship that will begin? Or maybe, something else was destined to happen between the two of them.