For u ~~

So after a long time another is on ishqaan..... This one starts when ishqi was struck in the lift! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rhea: hello? Hello ??

Ahaan: hello? Rhea mujhe kuch sunai nhi de rha... (Suddenly he receives a call from ishqi and gets tensed) to Kartik:- ye ishqi mujhe kyu call kar rhi hai?! 

Kartik: aree bhai call uthao toh sahi!

He picks up the call and what he hears next gives him a panic attack! 

Ishqi: Hello AVM .... Mai na lift mein phas gyi hun.... Plzz meri madad kijiye! (Call ends) 

Ahaan: (panicked) Kartik, ishqi kaha gyi hai?!

Kartik: vo designer ke paas gyi thi sangeet ka dress final karne....

Ahaan immediately runs towards the car and goes in.... Seeing ahaan panick Kartik also runs behind him and sits In the car beside him.... While here in the lift ishqi suddenly realised she just called ahaan instead of Mayank .... With whom she was getting married! 

Rhea: Tumne apne fiànce ko call kiya?? Vo kya bola?? Matlab ofcourse aisi situation mein tumhe sabse pehle usi ka yaad aaya hoga na?? (Looks at her phone)  meri toh mere bf se baat hi nhi ho payi.... 

While ishqi is dumbstruck! Then she recalls the last point of her list " kya chot lagne par uski yaad aati hai??" Which has been ticked by her AVM just now..... 

Just then the lights came but still the lift was jerking and Rhea hid behind ishqi as she was scared.... And the lift opens and ishqi sees ahaan standing in front of her! She didn't notice any other thing other than him ..... 

Ahaan: (Whispers) ishqi! 

Ishqi: (runs and hugs him tight) AVM! 

He also hugged her tight yet delicately as if she was the precious thing right now, just then his eyes fell on a girl who was hell scared that she fainted in the lift itself! Her face was covered with hair ...... But it didn't seem as important as his ishqi at that moment ..... None of them cared to see what was going on there.... Wait lemme give u a clear scenario of what was happening there.

There was Kartik .... Who was recording them from a distance in order to not get caught! He zoomed and made a video of them... Not to forget his big smile as if he was married..... But he wasn't ;)

Ahaan: (parting from the hug) tum thik ho na? 

Ishqi: ji..... Mai darr gyi thi..... Laga ki koi nhi aayega mujhe bachane aur mai yahi-- 

Ahaan: Ishqi!! Mai aa gya na tumhe bachane..... Bas ab aur isse aage mat bolna (again hugging her) 

They were in a soulful embrace. her head on his heart one of his hands on her waist  and the othr one caressing her hair ... Reality struck when they saw Kartik holding his phone and adoring them! They parted away as swiftly as they could....

Kartik: (ab toh zindagi bhar aise hi sataunga bhai get ready!) 

Ahaan:(ohh shit! Ahaan ab toh tu gya) 

Ishqi: ( ye maine kya kar diya! 🤦🏻‍♀️) 

Kartik: bhaiiii .... Aap isilye idhar aaye the

Ahaan: uhmm...Voh...Voh...... Ishqi vo ladki kon hai?!

Ishqi: ha? Ha vo Voh south delhi ki heroine hai! 

Kartik and ahaan: huh??!

Ishqi: matlab uska naam Rhea hai.... Voh bechari apne hone wale sasural walo se milne jaa rhi thi... (She goes near her and sides her hair) 

Ahaan : (shocked) Rhea?!!! 

Kartik: ye wahi Rhea hai kya?! 

Ishqi: aap isse pehle se jaante ho?! 

Kartik: ha...bhai ki "GF" hai! (Stressing on the word gf) 

Ishqi: Kya?! (She chokes and started coughing) 

Ahaan: Ishqi!! 

She takes a bottle from her bag.... That small bottle if u remember ... While she was drinking water ahaan rubbed her back ....... 

Ishqi: (still coughing a little....) Thank u 

Ahaan: (notices the tears forming in her eyes) its ok! 

She sprinkles some water on rhea's face and she gained consciousness... As soon as she saw ahaan.... She ran and hugged him tight! But he didn't reciprocate the hug instead he was looking at ishqi who was in his arms just a few moments back .... 

He regretted his life for the first time! He wanted her to be in his embrace forever but he knew that what his heart was desiring is not possible .... He tried to pour ice water on the  fire in the form of illegitimate desires!! 

Soye armaan jage kyu?

Apna hi dil thage kyu? 

Har pal sitam naya! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Word count{756}

So I'm sorry I didn't reach ur expectation..... Also give me reviews to continue writing more os or should I better stick with those ff's 🤗
Thanks for spending ur valuable time to read this trash!
Lots of love🤗❤️❤️